chapter 35 end

Começar do início

- Bite me.

Bora ignored it, kissed and licked around Siyeon’s breasts, caressing Siyeon's arched back with her hands, then slid down. Siyeon opened the mouth to groan but grabbed Bora's head and pulled her up, pressed her head against the chest and continued to demand.

- Bite me.

- ………….

- BITE ME.

- NO !!! - Bora shouted.

She took Siyeon's hands together and placed them on top of the head. She looked down, directly facing Siyeon's eyes. Siyeon’s screams made her lose control and didn't want to be gentle anymore.

She saw the corner of Siyeon's beautiful brown eyes begin to have tears.

Siyeon is crying….

- You've been sick for 9 months and I didn't know it. I don't want to spoil you anymore - Bora said coldly.

- …………

- I always have to sleep with you in a state of satisfaction and fear, I absolutely won't let this happen again.

- ………….. – Siyeon cried more, closed her eyes and didn’t look at Bora, her hand tried to resist but Bora held them on top.

- The person you met at the bar named Kim JiU, that's my best friend, her real name is Kim Minji.

- …………………….

- I already know everything, I also talked to Dr. Jo, I also went back to my parents' house to talk clearly with mother Kim.

- Let me go, I need to take medicine - Siyeon closed her eyes, her face was wet, she turned her head to the right and then to the left.

- I love you, I love you so much, why do you always forget this? - Bora rested her forehead on Siyeon's and cried together.

Siyeon struggled and raised her head to bite Bora's shoulder painfully.

- AAHH - Bora cried out in tears.

Bora’s emotions are now extremely painful, she can't help but see Siyeon like that. Bora pushed the shoulder pain aside and continued looking straight at Siyeon.

- Open your eyes and look at me.

- …………. - Siyeon stopped resisting, slowly opened her wet eyes

- I've loved you for 10 years now and never stopped, no one can make me love you less, not even my family. No matter if you scream at me or go crazy, I will always love you – Bora let go of Siyeon's hand, then took Siyeon’s hand and wrapped it around her neck, she hugged Siyeon tightly.