Darkness Rising Part One

Two birds were circling each other, their chirpings can be heard in the peaceful evening sky, suddenly down a hill, a red Dodge Challenger with horns that can be noticed at the end of its hood was driving down a road in the countryside in the other side of the United States, The only strange thing about it was that no one was driving.
Then the car began to speak to someone recalling a story "So there I am on a lookout when out of nowhere these high beams light up my rearview. And then it hits me I'm illegally parked," he recounted.

Meanwhile over 2,374 miles away in the outskirts of the small town of Jasper, Nevada a midnight blue motorcycle with a front fender colored blush pink and bits of blue was driving on a road in the middle of the Mojave Desert,the desert that Jasper is located in, a holographic human female wearing a leather suit and a helmet matching her tunic, was riding the Kawasaki Ninja 250 R.

"Another parking ticket?" She asked with a low exasperated voice, and the word 'seriously' crossing her mind knowing about her partner had done some shenanigans unnoticed.

"Better," he said "The boot." he finished correcting her.

"Big metal tire clamp, impossible to remove," Arcee explained amusingly, knowing that she guessed well.

"Bingo!" Cliffjumper exclaimed, "So the local police do their thing and get me down the block. That's when I kick up my new shiny shoe and BANG!".he finished the last part with enthusiasm and boasting evident in his voice.

"New York's finest soil themselves," Arcee replied.

"You know me, Arcee, if you mess with Cliffjumper," he began.

"And you get the horns," she finished for him causing him to laugh, "Not sure how that complies with Autobot rule number one, 'keep a low profile?" she reminded him how important it is to keep their identities a secret from the humans.

"What can I say, patrolling for Energon our here is dull and gets me all on lonesome," he answered, "Almost makes me miss the Decepticons." finishing the last part with irony and pity evident in his voice.

"Like Jasper, Nevada's a party?" She retorted "We're alone wherever we travel on this rock, Cliff." as she made a turn while driving.

Suddenly Cliffjumper's sonar starts beeping "I'm getting a signal," he said as his scanner detects a signal near his position.

"Need backup?" she asked immediately with eagerness evident in her voice.

"Do I ever need backup?" He said sarcastically with confidence and assuring her, he can complete the task on his own, as he drove towards the position where the signal came from, he stops as he reached the signal, which was a sinkhole filled with Energon "I just found a Whole lot of Energon." Suddenly a giant warship that was once 'Trypticon' now called the Nemesis appeared above the crater the shadow loomed over the car and Cliffjumper suddenly transforms "Decepticons," he said recognizing his enemies, just as he said that one of the laser turrets of the warship whirred, then it shot at where he was standing, causing him to fall in his chest and into the crater, but he managed to get up to his feet very fast, a hatch on the bottom of the warship opens up and multiple Vehicons jumped onto the ground surrounding the Crater. "Arcee about that backup," Cliffjumper said, contacting Arcee on his comlink while eyeing his enemies with narrowed yet intense optics with his fists clenched.

After few tense seconds, he warned his opponents by saying."A fair warning boys, I'll put a few dings in ya," Cliffjumper declared before transforming back into his alternate mode, . He revved up climbing a few rocks and rolled to the crater's natural ramp then towards the vehicons, and went mid-air, then he transformed and landed a punch at the vehicons.