CHAPTER 2

The next morning I wake up thinking about Nash and how we almost kissed. And It was like that all day long. At school Nash and I just got to know each other a little better, just how we said the other night. We talked about sports, music, our stories basically, but I still couldn't stop thinking about our almost kiss...

On Thursday, I wake up and still thought about our kiss, I just couldn't get it off my mind! But I wake up from my day dream and take a red KISS shirt, jeans and my converse.

At school they tell us that it was time to decide which 2 main sports to practice during the year (we could change after because they were seasonal, so basically we could be on everything, but they wanted 2 main sports), discipline, club, and special class we we're picking, so they had to apply 3 different quizzes and the clubs presidents were coming to talk to us about each club so we could have an idea and make it "easier" to decide. They say that we were going to have this classes with the whole high school so we had to decide well. "You're taking this classes with 9th,10th,11th, and Seniors."

It took 1 hour for us to make all those quizzes, they were like 30 question quizzes, so they were easy. But the thing that did took quite a long time to us were the club talks "in my club we will... and I remember the time... we have a lot of fun... yeah and hahah yes... oh and we won... blah, blah, blah" I knew what I were picking from the beginning: Sports: Volleyball and Soccer; Discipline: Cheerleading; Club: Drama; Special Class: Arts.

When we gave them their quizzes I talk to Hayes and compare what I want with what he wants when we realise that we had the same shirt... again.

-We must stop doing this or people will think that we're a couple.- He laughs and looks at the ground so I ask what he wanted, Hayes wants: Sport: Football and Basketball; Discipline: Track, which is like running and stuff; Club: Drama; Special Class: Arts. We are together in everything but in one sport and Discipline.

We get to go to lunch after that. Nash was waiting outside for me. When he sees me he gets to me and say

-What did you pick?-rushed-

-Of course Hello!-laugh-

-Sorry... Hello. So... What'd you pick?-rushed still-

-Volleyball and Soccer; Cheerleading; Drama and Arts. You?

-Football and Soccer; Track; Drama and Arts too.

-Nice!-laugh-

-Hey, want to eat together?-rushed and nervous-

-Alright, Where?-nervous-

-Outside?

-Okay.

We go outside and I see Carter sitting on a table and I was about to sit there when Nash says

-What are you doing? Where you going?

I feel Carter's look on me; I feel like he hates me and like something wrong happened with him and Nash. We sit in a table with a nice view. When we sit I ask Nash

-Why you didn't sat with Carter? Something happened?

-No everything's all right.-nervous-

-Nash really- I say when I take his hand and make him turn his head and look at me- Look me in the eyes, What's wrong?

-Mena...

-Tell me now!-interrupting him-

-We talked yesterday and his mother told him that he couldn't hang with me anymore... And then I said that she wouldn't know, but he said that his mother was going to be around school the whole time so we don't hang anymore.-sad-