"What rumor?" Dokja tilted his head in confusion as he look at Huiwon before turning to me with a question look.

"The rumor about Y/n and Junghy-" she stopped when I secretly gave her a sign to shut up.

"What rumor?" Dokja ask again. This time with a serious tone.

"It's nothing! Some silly rumor! Come on, you need to rest lay down." I tried changing the subject.

"I'm asking, aren't I?" He said as he grab my wrist. He turned to Huiwon. "Tell me, what rumor?" He repeated the same question.

Huiwon sweat dropped as she looks at me.

"Hehehe..." She laugh awkwardly.

I'm looking at her as if I'm begging her not to tell. Dokja might think that I'm enjoying my stay in Junghyeok's group.

"Huiwon." Dokja called.

Huiwon look at me with an apologetic eyes.

"The rumor is about Y/n and Junghyeok. They said that they're lover that got separated in the earlier Scenario." Huiwon's voice started to get weak but enough for us to hear.

Dokja chuckle darkly before saying anything.

"That's it. Y/n is not going anywhere." He stated as he hold both of my hands.

"You can't do that, Dokja." I said.

"I can." He retorted.

"No, you can't. This is clearly happening because you're tired. We can talk about this when you regain your energy. For now go to rest." I said.

"No." He resist.

"Dokja..." I look at him.

"Not until you say you're coming back." He said.

*Sigh*

"I'm coming back... After the third scenario is finished." I said.

"Y/n!" He said getting the attention of Junghyeok and Gilyeong.

Gilyeong runs towards us.

"Dokja!" As he tackled Dokja.

I immediately removed his hands that holding mine.

"Y/n, let's go." Junghyeok called.

I stand up but Dokja's hand is fast. He holds my hand that stop me from taking a step.

"Hurry up, Y/n. Let's go." Junghyeok called again.

"She's not going anywhere." Dokja butted in.

"What do you mean she's not going anywhere?" Junghyeok ask.

"She's staying with me." Dokja said

"She's going with me." Junghyeok retaliate.

What the fuck is going on?!

The others look back in forth to Dokja then to Junghyeok.

"Are you challenging me?" Junghyeok said

"What if I am?" Dokja retorted.

Both of them has lost their minds. Besides Junghyeok can't hurt Dokja since it's in our contract. While Dokja is not in a good condition to fight.

Junghyeok hold his sword while Dokja is trying to stand up.

*Sigh*

"Putangina! Both of you stop!" I yelled.

All of them were shock by my sudden outburst.

"Can't you stop being childish?! Junghyeok, may I remind you that you can't hurt anyone of them! Dokja, you're too tired to fight so have a rest!" I scolded them.

I massage my head. Eversince we get here I didn't get a wink of sleep.

"I'm tired of your antics! Can't you just not fight when you meet! I'm done with your bullshits! Who cares about that stupid rumor?! Who cares who should I go with?! That's my decision! Can't you just understand?! You two are giving me a headache!" I screamed.

Everyone is silent. Contemplating if they should speak.

"Honestly, Unnie needs to rest too." Jihye finally having a courage to say something. "Some of the survivors needed her help earlier. She treated some of them." She finished.

"Mom probably didn't get a wink of sleep ever since she got here." Gilyeong said coming closer to me.

"Yeah, she didn't get any sleep since, Unnie is worried for everyone. She really wants to make run towards you guys just to make sure all of you are okay." Jihye added.

The two men look at each other before looking at you who's still massaging your head.

The other adult looks at you with worries.

Junghyeok sigh.

"Stay with them. But make sure you come back before the scenario starts." Junghyeok stated before he starts to walk away.

You didn't have the time to say something as your head is throbbing. They were out of your sight when you fell to the ground because you could no longer bear the pain of your head.

"Arrgh... Shit!" You whined.

"Y/n! What's wrong?!"

You gradually lost consciousness. Dokja wants to help you but even he has lost consciousness.

This just cause a panick to others.

"What the hell?! Why did the both of you lost consciousness at the same time?! What is this?! Couple goal?!" Huiwon exclaimed.

"Mom?!" Gilyeong tried to shake you gently.

"Hyeonseong can you carry Y/n next to Dokja?  Maybe they were so tired that their bodies could no longer cope." Sangah said.

"Well, we better let them have some rest." Hyeonseong said.

"Can I be beside mom?" Gilyeong ask.

"Go ahead, just make sure you don't wake her up." Sangah remind him.

Gilyeong slowly squeezed between Y/n and Dokja to fall asleep.

~~~

What's up!!!! Have you guys been doing well!?

I already passed my school works so I have a free time just to do this.

Hope you guys have fun in this chapter.

Let me know what you think about this!

Have a great day and take care! Lovelots ❣️