Chapter 4

Start from the beginning

"Okay" was all the pretty male said before taking a bottle of beer with an opener trying to open it but couldn't after so many tries.

The other male was now done with his drink, he took it towards the male , seeing him struggle to open the bottle he offered some help.

"Can i help?" He asked the other ,

The other male nodded passing him the bottle with the opener with a small smile.

The buff male opened the bottle in one go making the other look at it with shocked eyes for a second.

He knew that somehow impressed the beautiful male , making him have a smirk on his lips and passed him the bottle.

The pretty male quickly did his job.

As soon as he was done he turned to the other male with a big ass tray in his hand and was struggling to hold his own glass , the other male saw this and decided to help him .

After all nothing's wrong in helping someone in need right now is it? Not like he was wanting to impress him , no why would he ?

" Here lemme take the tray " the budder male said taking the tray from his hand .

" No it's alright I'll manage it " the other said.

" I don't think so , lemme take it " he said sounding sarcastic and a bit rude which was not intentional.

The other male unknowingly had a pout adorning his face at the others tone.

"Okay " he whispered lowly looking down.

The other snapped his face to look at the other's , who had a small pout on his lips looking down , a frown on his face.

Realising what happened, he doesn't know why and how but he somehow wanted to confront the other about the misunderstanding.

" Not like you can't but you seem to be struggling that's why i helped "

The other looked at him with scarlet cheeks and doe eyes unknowingly melting the other's heart.

He just nodded and picked up his drink  signaling the other to move out of the room.

And they both went to the living room with their drinks and stuff.

*

They both entered the room , jungkook putting the tray on the table making everyone a bit surprised and confuse but no one asked him anything except the young married couple who had a knowing look on their face .

Meanwhile taehyung went to his mother and asked " yeonjun and soobin ?" He asked noticing his brother's absence .

"Upstairs" she said making the other nod.

" Okay then I'll go upstairs too" he asked his mother.

" Why baba stay ? " his mother replied.

The other male looked at his mother and shook his head to which she nodded " alright I guess "

"Papa I'll go up to yeonjun , call me if there's anything " he said and went away reaching the stairs after looking at the certain male who was very much interested in the business talk the men were having , he shook his head and just went away.

The male went up to his own room instead, straight to the balcony near the railing, both hands crossed on it , looking at the pretty view.

Unknowingly his mind wandered of to the young male downstairs , without even realising he got lost in his thoughts.

"Hyung they're calling you down" yeonjun's voice made him came out of the trance he was in and nodded his head toward him and went down with him.

________________________

And that's all i wrote!

Hope you like the chapter.

Sorry for the laaatteee update , so much happened these days that's why I got busy! 😭

So please don't ask for updates. I will update as soon as I get time!!

Hope you understand.

Thanks for reading .

~taedivkook~