Blame (Joseph x y/n)

A tribute to Joseph, the one that got me into Idv in the first place
Also the first character I simped for lmao

─┉┈◈◉◈┈┉─

You were one of the newest additions to the manor. And ever since you've arrived (which is basically 3 days in total), the others have quickly realised that you might have a bit more energy that a normal person usually would. You were pretty much bouncing off the walls without using Naib's elbow pads, to the point that some people, especially Emily, were getting concerned about your condition.

But on the bright side, your kit does help a lot in matches. Being an ex-firefighter, you were pretty much a naturally born kiter, what with your increased movement speed and such.

And you had a fire tank, which basically is a portable water tank to put out flames for firefighters, which can decrease the hunter's speed and stun them for a bit if you can make them wet. No, not that kind of wet.

There were some people who found it weird and asked why you were a contain-type instead of a rescuer-type. And during those times, you would give them a tight-lipped smile, before changing the topic..

Strange that a firefighter who's supposed to save lives can't rescue, right?

It did raise a few eyebrows, but no one really brought it back up. Everyone's got their own secrets, and no one likes it when someone else tries to forcefully pry into something private.

Downside to your abilities is that your low decoding speed that also decreases by 15% for every player that's within a certain radius around you due to your hyperactive personality, but as long as no one else is near you when you're decoding, everyone seems cool with that. So during matches, you're either alone decoding in a corner of the map, or containing the hunter while someone else does it.

If it was just that, then the hunters wouldn't usually mind and just continue the match. What they do fear, though, when they have to be in the same match as you, is the waterfall of a-little-odd questions.

"Is cereal soup?"

"Why do people simp for you, Luchino?"

"Is a hotdog a sandwich?"

"How many chickens would it take to kill an elephant?"

"If peanut butter wasn't called peanut butter, what would it be called?"

Jack has started kiting you while trying to eliminate the rest of your teammates, while Fan literally surrendered the moment he saw you in a distance staring back at him with a big grin on your face, and proceeded to hide in a corner of the map while the rest of you made your wait out through the nearest exit.

You haven't met all the hunters yet, but there's already rumours spreading at the hunter's side of the manor about a new survivor who tortures the unfortunate hunter of the match by bombarding them with questions.

And you take pride in that, cause why not?

─┉┈◈◉◈┈┉─

Eli , Freddy and Vera sat on the same table as you as the 4 of you waited for the match to start. The other 3 were happily conversing with each other while you were more occupied with the, to your dismay, empty goblet on the table before you heard Vera mentioning your name.

"Yea? Are we talking about strategies? " You smiled, still toying with the goblet in your hand.You completely did not pay any attention to what they were saying, so yay to that.

"You probably know by now that each of us came here for a certain reason. Some of us for wealth, for something specific, or other reason. What about you?" Eli asked.