"Another night time walk..yay."

You said before leaving your room and out the door.

You've been getting so stress lately. You haven't slept that much or eaten in days.

"Fuck I need a smoke."

You walk by the nearest convenient store and before you go inside you remember something.

"Fuck..they won't let me get one." 

You stayed outside thinking what you should do but then you saw a guy.

Perfect

You walked towards the male before tapping his shoulder.

"Oh? What do you want."

"I want you to go buy me a pack of cigarettes." He looked at you in shock before taking a closer look at you. He scoffed.

"What? No your underage I'm not trying to go to jail-"

"Buy me the goddamn cigarettes before I break your limbs right here right now."

He noticed you were serious by the way your hand was gripping his wrist. He signed before telling you to wait and left to go inside the store.

After 3 minutes he came back and handed you the pack.

"Thank you." You said before throwing some money at him and leaving.

Arriving at an empty park you sat on one of the swings before taking a cigarette out and lighting it.

You swung the swing lightly and just looked up at the stars.

"Brother would be disappointed.." you laugh softly before taking another inhale of the cigarette.

"Never guess you would be the type to smoke." You heard a teasing voice behind you. Exhaling you turned around to see the same boy from when you beat those 3 boys. He took a seat on the swing next to you before taking a cigarette from his pocket.

"Hey I didn't bring my lighter, mind lighting this for me?" You didn't say anything and took your lighter from your pocket. You turned and faced him and saw the cigarette resting on his lips. He leaned in so you could light it up for him.

"Thanks."

You nodded before putting your lighter back in your pocket. You both stayed silent before you decided to ask him a question.

"I didn't get your name last time.." you could hear him chuckle. 

"Why? Are you interested in me to want to know my name?" He teased. You rolled your eyes at his teasing. 

"Just wanted to know your name since I already told you mine last time." 

"Hanma shuji." He said. You repeated his name quietly to yourself.

"Heard you got kicked out of toman." 

You stayed silent. 

"I know the reason why Mikey doesn't like you." Hearing this you quickly turned to look at him.

"You do?"

"Yep."

You signal him to continue and he did.

"I'm not supposed to tell you this but..the reason why mikey is acting like this is because of kisaki."

Kisaki? Who is that?

You thought to yourself. Seeing how you reacted, he knew that you didn't know who Kisaki was.

"He is a friend of mine…he lied to mikey about you being a traitor and planned on killing his sister and friends. He told him that you wanted to rule toman all to yourself and was just using him for your own entertainment." 

"Why are you telling me this?" 

He shrugged.

You were beyond shock. Why did mikey believe this? Did he have any trust in you like you did to him? 

"Kisaki managed to manipulate mikey suprisely. Feed him lies after lies."

"Why?"

"Mhm? What do you mean why?" 

"Why is he doing this?" 

"I can't tell you that." You got up and faced him.

"How come you can tell me all that but can't tell me why kisaki doing this?!" Your hands balled into fist and you have to resist the urge of punching him in the face.

"Can't tell you everything doll." He got up from the swing before walking past you.

"Oh but I can tell you this…kazutora is planning on stabbing baji during the valhalla and toman fight…so that all." He said before leaving. 

"Kazutora? Baji? What the hell is going on…"