✨Siyappa- 10✨ (~All Fandom's)

Start from the beginning

"Praaaaaa!" Her eyes welled up in tears and Karan K got really nervous. Pratik came inside and Tejasswi ran and hugged him crying in his arms. "We're missing you Teju!" He said and she hugged him more tightly.

He started meeting the rivals first and shook hands with them. He then went to Karan S and Sanjana, they both shook hands. He went to Ahaan and Sid the next. "Hello dada, thanks aapne isko itna jhela!" They both laughed. He finally went to Karan K and he hugged him lightly. "Pra..." She said and looked at Karan. "Liked him... Aai and Baba also..."

"Kaise jhela tune isko itne saal." Karan K said laughing. "Abhi aapki zimmedaari hai vo! Hamara ho gya!" Pratik teased back and Tejasswi hits Karan on his shoulders lightly.

"HOW MEAN! KARAN DEKHO!" She said running to Karan S. He laughed with them. "What, Karan naam hai toh mai thodi jhelne wala hoon." Tejasswi whined and all chuckled. "AAI! ISKO KYU BHEJA!" She shouted in her style.

All sat down again and the TV flashed again. The face got clear and Sanjana got up and Karan rolled his eyes. "Iss chirkut ko bhej diya, lekin majaal hai jo mere liye Raani Sahiba aa jaye, Faizi hi aayega!" He shrugged.

"Hello BB bro! This is Siddharth Ganju urf Sid G and I'm here as the connection of my trainer Sanjana Dubey ma'am!" He said. "Welcome to Bigg Boss Siddharth." He came outside and Sanjana rolled her eyes. He came and hugged her. "Hey Sanju!" He said cheerfully. "Hello bol raho aye." She said and smiled a bit. "Hello Karan bro... I mean sir!" He changed his words before Karan S could say anything.

"Hello Teja bro, Karan bro, Ahaan bro!" He said and met them. "Aap sabko bro bolte hai?" Tejasswi said confused. "Yes bro is cool! Yo!" Tejasswi chuckled and Sid shook his hands. "Name twin!" They both said. Sanjana shook her head, here's the pain in head.

"Siddharth vaha sab kaise hai?" Sanjana asked and he nodded. "Sab thik hai aur tumhe bahot miss karte hai, I mean aap dono ko. Sumanji ne kaha hai ki Sumanji aapko finals me dekhna chahti hai." He said and the three chuckled.

The TV flashed again and here sat another shocker for them. "Hello Bigg Boss, mai yaha Karan Kundrra ka connection banke aaya hoon." Tejasswi went into a dilemma again. Will Karan again go far from her? Karan side hugged her, he was happy that he was here for him but also he knew who he had to support. His priority was Tejasswi and it was confirmed. "Calm down, everything will be fine." He said and kissed her forehead. Pratik was sitting and seeing this. He smiled.

Umar came out of the confession room and straight went to Tejasswi and hugged her. She was startled by this act of his but held his back. "Bahaar jaakar sab dekha tab samjh aaya ki mai kitna bada bewakoof hu, sorry Teja!" Tejasswi smiled hearing him. "Its okay Umraojaan, dosto me chalta hai!" Was this girl out of this world? He said so many things against her and she didn't even take a minute to say 'its fine'.

"Dekh le, last time bye nahi bola tha toh iss baar I'm meeting you first." Tejasswi smiled and chuckled. "Good Mr. Umar Riaz!" They all sat down and the connections joined them as well. "Vidhi kaisi hai, usse mila kya?" Tejasswi asked him. He smiled. "Usne bola tha jab tak tu maaf nahi karegi vo baat nahi karegi!" Tejasswi ran to the camera. "I love you Vidhi, muahh!!" She gave her a flying kiss. All laughed while Karan S was in deep thoughts.

"Kya hua Karan?" Ahaan asked him seeing lost. He came out of his thoughts. "Uh kuch nahi..." Tejasswi looked at him questioningly but he just nodded. The TV flashed for the last time. The face was all dark and as soon as the face cleared, Karan S' eyes widened in shock. "What the HECK!" He shouted in his mind.