[𝟏𝟑] 𝐕𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐎

Comincia dall'inizio

"Don't worry, it's nothing bad. And I just think that Livi might be apart of this situation too since you guys have been hanging out every single day this week." Penelope said. There was a few moments of silence before she spoke up again. "It's just about sex."

"Oh, god!" The two teens groaned as Alex placed a blanket over him and Olivia took a pillow and hid her face in it.

"Okay...great start. Look..it's totally natural for you to be curious about sex. If you guys ever have any questions, I want you to feel like you can come to me." Penelope said and there was a silence again. "Do you guys have any questions?"

"Yeah, when is this going to be over?" Alex groaned.

"I get it guys. This is uncomfortable for me too. But it's important to talk about this stuff. Because I just.. I want you two to understand that...sex can be a beautiful experience. I mean when you guys are older and who knows when you have a boyfriend or a girlfriend or maybe you guys might date each other you guys would do it too." Penelope explained causing the two teens to groan.

"Can I please go home?" Olivia mumbled into the pillow.

"But look, there's reality, then there's pornography."

"Why are you doing this to me?" Alex cried. "For instance, two woman and one men, it's just-" penelope got cut off.

"What are you talking about? You can do that?" Alex gasped in shock.

"Wow, I didn't know you could do that." Olivia raised her brows.

"Livi, Alex, it's okay. I know you two were watching a video like that on Alex's computer." Penelope sighed. "What? No we weren't" Alex exclaimed.

"Don't lie to me." Penelope said sternly.

"I'm not lying. I'm not stupid, I know you put software into it that tells you everything i look at." Alex stated.

"That's right mister. I did order that and installed that, and that's how I found out about this." Penelope stuttered.

"Mom, you gotta believe us. We would never do that. I spent my whole life trying to avoid this conversation." Alex said.

"Alex is right. If I ever watch a video like that my mom would be furious with me. And anyways, why did you think me and Alex would watch it together?" Olivia questioned.

"Well, you two have been hanging out every single day this week so I thought you two were watching it you know, together." Penelope explained while they nodded. "Well okay, then if it wasn't the two of you then who is it?"

"Was it you?" Alex and Olivia said in unison. "No! It wasn't me." Penelope denied.

Olivia turned her head to look at Abuelita room. "Abuelita?!" Penelope shook her head in disgust.

Right after that, Elena came in the house as everyone's head turn to her. "Hey guys! I'm exhausted. Good night." She said before heading to her room.

"Elena!" Lydia whispered-yelled as she peeked her head through her curtains.

"This is not going to be good." Olivia mumbled.