"Do you want to sleep?" Shin asked as he and Takeomi came and sat on both sides of the bed. "Nah, I slept for 3 whole days,.. I'm fine. I am starving though. "Thought so. That's why I bought,..... (food)." A smile formed on my lips. "Thanks."

Takeomi already ate so I was sharing some of the food with Shin when I heard the door slam open a bunch of kids, ran through. "N/N!!! I WAS SO WORRIED."-Mikey. "I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONNA DIE!"-Baji. "I WAS SO SCARED!"-Emma, Senju, Sanzu and Inui. "Guys, talk easier,.. this is a hospital."

"Y/N!! OH MY GOD! ARE YOU OK. DID YOU STOP BLEEDING! DO YOU WANT ANYTHING." Now that was surprising. I never in my entire life thought I'd see him scream and overreact. "Calm down Waka, she's okay." Benkei said as he put his hand on his shoulder. "*in the background* how can I stay calm, she almost died!" "I did." "Yeah,.. how did you not know you were bleeding. Did it not hurt. Your whole back was soaked with blood."

Now that I think about it,.. it didn't hurt. Only when Kei pointed it out, then I began to feel it I think. "Well the good thing is that you're alright." Shin said and everyone nodded yes. "Oh, also, I'm not sure if you would want it now, but I got your exam results for you. I didnt open it though." Shin said as he dug through his bag and got a folder.

"Why are you smiling." "No reason." I JUST GOT THE FLASHBACK OF THAT NIGHT HAAAAAAA! "Why are all of your smiles so creepy, Y/n." "Shut up Takeomi." I said as I slapped the back of his head. "I'll open that folder later." He nodded ok and put it back in the bag. They stayed for a while but since it was the middle of the night, they had to leave. Only Shin stayed with me. Manjiro and Kei wanted to stay to so we had to force them to go home.

After everyone left, Shin and I just squeezed up together on the small hospital bed. "So, I've been meaning to ask. When you came in the shop,. You said 'I won't let you die again' or something along those lines. What did you mean?" My grip around his waist tightened and I felt him look down at me. "You'll think I've gone crazy if I tell you." "So there is something." I sat up and faced him.

"Promise you won't think I'm crazy." "I promise." He said as he rested his head on his hand and looked at me. "Well..."

"I died." "Mhmm." "So basically, when I died, you left, Manjiro went all dark mode, Keisuke, Emma, Izana and Draken died. Waka and Benkei joined Manjiro. You fought Manjiro, tricked him and then got shot. Then you were sent back after getting a bunch of memories and saw everyone who died. Then you fell and got up, checked the time and date and came to the shop where you stopped it from happening."

"Well it sounds crazy if you say it like that." "You don't sound crazy, it's just rather odd. So that bullet wound was one and when you came here it disappeared." "Yup. And I still had all the bruises from fighting Manjiro and that's why I had their uniform." "So you did join a gang after all." "Hey, that's besides the point,...... Also, can we maybe get back in touch with Izana." "Yeah, I was planning that actually." He said as he layed down and closed his eyes.

"Hey, go around." "Yess~." We went to sleep and soon it was the next day. They said I can go home tomorrow so that's good.

"Morning sunshine!" "Takeomi, it's 3pm are you high." "No I'm not,.. I was taking care of something." He said as he went back outside. When he came back inside,... "What the hell. Did you buy out a balloon stall and flower store. Why's there so much." "Well it's not only~ from. Me. Look, this one is from your friend, Hiroto and Sota. Oh, and this is from Kage and a few other guys from the old gang.

"Actually, it's not old gang,.. it's just gang." Takeomi let go of the flowers he had in his hand and his eyes widened." "Huh?" "What,. Don't act like an idiot. Shouldn't the vice Commander be all strict." I laughed as they spoke. "Are you serious! You're bringing back The Black Dragons." "Blame Y/n. She made me do it." I raised my hand and looked at him, "guilty".

He ran up towards me and picked me up and spun me around. "You know, you were always my favorite person in the world." "I know, I know. Now maybe you should put me down, my back is hurting." "Oh, sorry." He said as he put me down, pat my head and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "You're acting like that one aunt that never seen you in a while Takeomi." "Sorry, I'm just happy."

"Oh, that's not all. I had a condition if I were to bring it back." "Huh?" "Hahhh." I sighed. "Y/n is gonna join us." "Really! Finally!" The two of them were just celebrating and I went on a chair and dug through all the gifts Takeomi brought in.

The day passed and now it was the next day. We were moving all the stuff home now with the help of Hiroto and his car. He and Sota are also hanging out alot. When exactly did they get married. After we packed everything, we hung out for a while and then they went home. It felt weird to be in my old room again. And to be in it next to Shin. It's something I didn't feel for those years in Canada. I really did miss it.

"You good?" "Mhmm." "Oh, we almost forgot about your exam results." "Are you that excited to give me the prize?" "Maybe" Well I already know what it is but I guess I could go along with it. "Ok,.. where is the folder." "Your bag."

I got up and got it and walked back towards the bed. "Well,.... open it." He said excitedly as he looked at the folder in my hand. "Hmm. Should I." "Huhh. You've been waiting all this time. Come onn." Hmm~. "Well I dunno. Not really feeling to open it." "Huhh, but your prize!" "Ah, you can keep it~" "Y/nn" "Well you can tell me what it was if you don't wana waste it." "Nevermind it then." A smile came on my face.

"Why are you smiling." "Here, just open it." I said as I threw the folder at him. "Good." He opened it and smiled, "I knew you'd pass, see." He said as he looked up to me. But before he fully raised up his head, I went infront of him and kissed him on the lips.

His eyes widened and he held my shoulders and pushed me back a little in shock. "Oh, and, you can't give me a prize I already got." "How'd you,........ DID THIS HAPPEN ALREADY." I just strugged my shoulders. "So what's your prize for me passing." "Well it sorta was the kiss." "Sorry, I already got that, I won't be accepting the same thing." "You." I tilted my head and smiled innocently.

"Well,.. I did have another~ one. But that is if you want to. Maybe go out." I took the paper out of his hand and rest it to the side. "Do you even need to ask. Shin, I love-" "I love you! Haha, I said it first." "Dumbass. Ruin the moment much." I said as I smacked the back of his head but immediately put back my hand and rub it "Hey, you tryna send me back to the hospital." "Sorry Sorry Sorry. Force of habit from doing it to Takeomi."

We both laughed and smiled at eachother. This was the best. I couldn't ask for anything else. "Hey, so what did we do the last time you got your exam results." "Ahahaha nothing~" I said as I covered his mouth with both my hands. He let out a sigh, held onto my hands and gave me a soft smile.

Next chapter is the last one.♡
Byeee Skittles

Word count:
2205