"Well, then at least you know you'll see her again."

"Please." Stefan sits down on the couch, next to Damon. "What do you know? You were with Anna, you must know where's she living. Just tell me where I can find her."

Damon looks up at Stefan for the first time today. "Nope. You can go. Really."

"You know, all I can remember is hating you. There might have been a time when that was different, but your choices have erased anything good about you." Damon lays the grimoire down and gives his attention to Stefan. "But see, I also know you have just as much reason to hate me. This all began with me. Katherine got taken away from you because of me. And I'm sorry."

"Apology accepted."

"So please, just tell me what you know."
Stefan starts to plead. "It's Elena, Damon. If you know something, tell me." 

Estella says so quietly no one hears, "Elena this, Elena that. I say let it die"

Damon stands up and Stefan mimics him, looking at Damon with anxiety. "I mean this sincerely." Stefan nods, anticipating his answer. "I hope Elena dies." Damon walks past Stefan, leaving the room. Stefan runs his hand in his hair and Estella sighs dramatically.

"Oh for fucks sake, I swear i'm going to get grey hairs from always having to save that annoying little brat." She grabs her coat and looks at Stefan who had already been looking at her as though on the verge of tears. "Let's go, follow me"

Stefan nods and runs after her, even though he didn't know where they were going. They were going to Grams so Estella could get something of Bonnie's. She knew they were in a motel just not which one.

--------------------------------------------------------

Whilst Estella was driving Stefan got a phone call, "Elena? Are you okay?"

"She's fine. For now. Tell me you have the grimoire and she'll stay fine" Anna says through the phone.

"I can get it." "Which means your brother has it. And I have the witch. So one of you had better meet me in the very public town square in 30 minutes so we can safely discuss how fun it's gonna be to work together."

Estella takes the phone off of Stefan before he hung up. "Hello, Anna" "Who is this?" Anna said confused, not recognising the voice.

"It's Estella you may have heard of me, your friend Noah said you were looking for me." 

"The Chaos Witch" 

Anna gulped she knew she wasn't stronger than a chaos wielder. Estella's voice sounded darker and more menacing next "Just to let you know, if you hurt a single hair on my little witch's head I will make you live through so much pain your mother will feel it in that tomb." She hung up without hearing her reply.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

After getting the address from Sheila, they went to the motel room. Estella waited in the car whilst Stefan went to get the girls. When Bonnie saw the older witch she went straight to her and brought her into a hug and cried knowing that Estella would come save her.