♦️Chapter 5♦️

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Ah!" Donghyuck wined, pushing his body against the lockers from the contact between his lip and Mark's teeth as the Canadian bit harder on the cut.

They didn't kiss but Donghyuck could feel the cut reopen. It was so swollen and inflated that  Mark was able to bite it and not make their lips touch each other but if anyone was to walk in they would think they were kissing.

"Don't lie to me next time," Mark muttered to the younger, getting off, stepping back and looking at Donghyuck realising he was beaten up again.

He laughed watching as Donghyuck slid against the lockers, before going to his next lesson. Meanwhile, the said boy was frozen, recapping what just happened in front of him. 

"Shit I have to get to my lesson." He said out loud before running after Mark so it seemed like he was with Mark and that was the reason he was late. 

"Lee Donghyuck, why you are late." Mr Qian asked Donghyuck, who quietly entered the classroom, out of breath from running. 

"Sorry, Sir... I'll make sure this doesn't happen again" Donghyuck bowed before rushing to his seat noticing how Mark smirked at him as he sat behind him.

"I don't get paired enough for this shit." He cursed to himself before smiling and carrying on with his lesson.

Donghyuck didn't do anything throughout the lesson though. He just looked out of the window of his seat. The work they were doing, he already knew the answers, quadratics were easy and he had already finished his sheet.

The end of the lesson was what he was waiting for, so he could go into the music room, sing his heart out and jam while everyone played games, chatted with friends and whatever.

Wasn't his problem unless Renjun, Jisung and Chenle wanted to hang with him. He walked along the hallway, covered in lockers, quickly stopping at his, to put some books in and out.

"You never learn, unless you love to see me here." Mark sighed cornering Donghyuck once again along with the lockers. 

Jeno and Jaemin smirked at what was going to happen, their arms folded as they leaned against the lockers knowing someone would want to interrupt.  

"Yah! Leave Donghyuck alone!" Renjun dashed in standing in front of Mark. 

"How about no. Jeno, Jaemin?" The two went beside Renjun. 

Jaemin tugged on Renjun's arm. But that failed to move the boy. 

"Don't touch me!" Renjun yelled pulling his arm out of Jaemin's grip. 

"Look Mark leave Donghyuck alone- YAH! GET ME DOWN THIS INSTANT!" Renjun screamed as Jeno put Renjun's light body onto his shoulder and carried him into the classroom made only for F4 as per Mark's request.

"How pathetic of your friend." Mark flicked Donghyuck's head as Donghyuck looked at Mark with disgust. 

"Leave Renjun out of this!" Donghyuck felt the first blow to his head. 

"He puts himself into that position. He should know the consequences." Mark then punched Donghyuck in the stomach making him fall to the ground. 

He felt Mark pick him up and throw him into the lockers knowing the boy wasn't going to stop there even though he hoped for it to be the last blow.

"You're so worthless. You're a disappointment to everyone. Your friends aren't even friends if they can't help you and your fat ass. I'll wait for the day you finally break, go down on your knees, and beg me to stop. What a sight that would be." 

"Beg? Never! My pride is much more worth than this." Donghyuck squeezed his fists, licking his cheek, tasting the blood from the cut in it. 

"My pride is bigger than your shitty F4 will ever be. Just because you can play around with everyone here, does not mean you can play with me!"