Five

What Happened last night wasn't my fault and i'm still wondering what happened between Niall and Harry. I get in the shower and it feels good to feel the hot water on my skinny body after drying off my hair and body, i get dressed i wear something casual and walk to the cafe house that was around my block.

I walked in and got a coffee, i sat there to think about everything that happened. I still need answers i was going to text Harry but i didn't want to fight with him.

I hear my name and i turn to see who it was and it was Niall,

"Hey" He saids.

"Hey"

My feelings are going crazy.

"Was everything fine when i left?" He asks me.

Nope

"Yeah"

Then a group of guys coming towards our table.

"Hey Niall, are you coming to the party?" he asks him,

Niall looks at me, the group of guys didn't even realize i was right there, Niall nods his head and they leave.

"Who is that?" I kinda whispered. 

"Nathan, Sara's boyfriend"

I almost choke on my coffee, he looks worried.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, she never told me"

I'm so mad at her, she lied to me when i told her about if she was dating anyone.

"Hes Nathan, the most popular one" He sounds mad.

"Are you going?" I ask him.

Ally really?

"Do you want to go somewhere else?" He asks, looking around

"Yeah"

"Alright i'll pick you up at 7:00" He saids and walks out of the cafe.

I Don't know why i'm nervous he is only taking me somewhere. I was looking for something good to wear, but i might as well just wear sweat pants and a sweatshirt, it was kinda windy outside from before.

The day seems to go by fast, it was already 7 and i was waiting outside for Niall, i didn't change my clothes and i'm still nervous. I finally see his car in the drove way and i go in.

"Hey" he saids, looking at my clothes.

"Good that your wearing that... I look at him weirdly

Because we are going to spray paint the walls".

"isn't that bad?" I ask me.

"So? my dads a cop"

Which means your not going to get in trouble

"okay"

"I'm serious" he laughs, i laugh along, his laugh his cute and i'm still staring at his eyes.

After a few minutes driving around he finally stops at some wall that people already sprayed painted. i get out and he opens his trunk he has a tun of spray paint cans, he hands me the blue one and he gets the black one.

"This is going to be fun" he saids smiling to me.

I go to one of the blank walls and i start spray painting, i don't even know what to say to him. We both cover on mouths so we can't smell it.

"Do you still want to know about the Harry thing?" sounding like a whisper. 

I did but i wanted to know about him

"Actually not really" I say,

spray painting a name my mother would always call me by when i was younger I could tell i was blushing. 

"Whats that?" he asks me seeing the name on the wall.

"My mother would always call me that when i was younger" I said, smiling.

"Aww" he jokes.

I playfully push him and he does the same. My cheeks are definitely red now.

I lean in and his lips crashed into mines.

:)

( OMG they finally kiss, thank you for so many followers and the reads )