13. What Breathing Style/Blood Art do you use?

What breathing style/blood art do you use?

Aries (Slayer): Flame breathing, since Senjiro doesn't want to be the next flame hashira you are taking his place.

Taurus (Slayer): Water Breathing, it's the most easiest for you.

Gemini (Slayer): Fire breathing, you are unstoppable!

Cancer (Demon): Blood Arrow, you developed your blood art to your liking.

Leo (Slayer): Flower Breathing, in honor of Kanae you decided to use her breathing style, you also developed a new form in flower breathing.

Virgo (Slayer): Wind breathing, you look up to Sanemi and wish to be just like him.

Libra (Slayer): Crystal Breathing, you want to become the crystal pillar and be just as strong as Rengoku

Scorpio (Slayer): Ghost Breathing, you love animals! Too bad a lot of them are dead... So with your breathing style, you can summon cute dead animals.

Sagittarius (Slayer): Undecided, you want to try to master every style but just end up doing nothing, maybe you'll make your own.

Capricorn (Demon): Red String art, you are like a love guru, you use your art to make people fall in love, tying people up together, like a spider web. 

Aquarius (Demon): Sun breathing, although you're a demon you wanted to master the most powerful breathing of all time.

Pisces (Slayer): Hatred Breathing, training under Mitsuri has been hard since you had to learn love breathing. If that's so hard, why not just make a breathing style the opposite of it?