I bonked Takeomi on his head and he stopped hugging me. "Hey! This supposed to be an emotional reunion." He said as he rubbed his head. "Y/n?" He looked at me and saw a tear drip down my face. "You idiot. Did you finally come back to your senses." "Hah,... yeah." I smiled as Senju jumped down from me and I hugged him again. "Did they tell you what's happening."

"They were about to. And Waka and Benkei?" "I'm not sure where they are right now." "...thats ok, we'll find them. For now,..." I said as I turned around. "Tell me what it is you wanted."

Timeskip
The boys left for a while and I stayed on a swing with Takeomi. "So, Izana, Emma, Draken and Keisuke died." "Mhm." "And Manjiro changed. And started a new gang. Which Haruchiyo is in." "Yeah." "What the hell." I started, trying not to cry. "How did things get this bad. Aren't they just kids." "Yeah, I know."

"And those kids who I just spoke to are a gang who is going to take down Manjiro's." "Yup. Even Senju." I stood up and faced him. "I'm gonna accept their offer and join them." His eyes widened. "Are you sure." "Yeah, I mean, maybe I can talk to Manjiro if he's willing to. I can still fight to, if push comes to shove." Though, Manjiro did say he'd never hit a girl. "...ok, but be careful,.. he really did change."

"Ofcourse."

It was the next day and I met back up with them. Apparently Mitsuya is a fashion designer so he's making the uniforms. Takemichi told me more about what's going on. And one thing that shook me the most was that he said he was a time leaper. I didn't know if he was joking,... but he looked really serious so I decided to believe him.

Right now, I was at Kei's grave with Chifuyu. "You know, Y/n," I looked at him "Baji said something before he died." "Yeah?" "Mhmm,.. 'tell Y/n I'm sorry.' I wasn't really sure what he ment, but now I know." A soft smile grew on my face. I forgive you, Kei.

The days passed and tonight was the fight. I still didn't hear from Waka and Benkei. "Wow Mitsuya, you're really good at this." I said as I looked at the uniform he made for me. "Thank you, Y/n." "By the way, do you know what became of my bike?" I looked over to Inui. "Mikey packed it down in Shinichiro's small shop in their house. He didn't want anyone to use it." Oh. I thought he would have taken it or something.

Anyway, we started to leave to go to the fight. They told me not to come up front until they start the fight. Felt kinda odd seeing as I'm the oldest here. Why didn't Takeomi come  ughhh. When we were going, I went on the bike with Senju. She's so grown up now. Seems more serious to.

Soon, we arrived, I stayed at the back at first while they walked up. Then, I heard someone familiar, yet not familiar speak up. I glanced across to the other gang and it had like 500 people there. We only had about 50. Don't think the odds are in our favor.

Something happened, and the other gang started laughing. I got up and started to walk up front. "I knew that sounded like you, Haruchiyo." Everyone became silent. The smile faded from his face and he turned around to face Manjiro, who looked shocked? "Y/n..." I heard Manjiro mumble.

I looked around and saw "Waka, Benkei?!" They walked foward a bit to. "It's you." What the heck are they doing there. My body started to move on its own and I walked up a bit. When I looked at Manjiro,... he had the same look on his face as that day,.. the day he hurt Haru, dark and empty. "Y/n." Takemichi called, kinda concerned but I brushed him off. When I stood there, in the centre, the both gangs began going after eachother, some passed me and the others I just kicked them away.

I just focused on getting to Manjiro first. He was standing at the back. As I was about to reach him, "Waka, move." "Why didn't you call us." "I don't have time for this. I'll talk to you after. Just let me go to Manjiro first." "I can't." "Oh, come on. I'm not gonna fight you, dumbass." Just then, he sprung foward and tried to hit me. I looked at him, actually shocked.

"What the hell man." I let out a breath before going to punch him "I'm sorry." I hit him and he went back a few inches but immediately came back but I dodged him and grabbed onto his hand. I took it and flipped him over to the ground. "Stay there." I whispered to him but he got up. I had no choice but to actually hit him if I were to get to Manjiro.

I walked up to Waka and kicked his stomach and he fell to the ground. I took that chance and went to Manjiro, only to be blocked by "Move Haru." "Oh Y/n, I missed you." Is he okay. He definitely had the biggest change so far. "Hahaa, why'd you leave. I didn't even get to say goodbye." I stood up straight. "I'm not going to fight you. You're still a little wuss in my head." Mind tricks could be an option.

"But I grew stronger as you said I could. Why don't you join our gang. Don't you want to be on the winning side." "Oh dear Haru. I am on the winning side. Now beat it kid." His smile faded as he began to walk towards me. "But Mikey will be happy if you come with us." "No thank you. I rather him just stop." I walked up to Haru but he didn't do anything.

I breathe out and hit the back of his neck, causing him to drop down. "Nice to see you're still respectful to me, Haru." Before he dropped, I saw a smile on his face. Hahhh, I guess he didn't change that much.

"Ok, Manjiro, wana talk"
.
.
"N/n."

Word count:
1824