Luca looked at the black shadow in disbelief because all this time he had never seen or heard you scared so he assumed that the black shadow was lying to him.

As the black shadow knew what Luca was thinking, its sighed and looked at Luca in disappointment.

"It doesn't matter... if you think... I'm lying or not... But... what I want to... convey to you... is a very important... matter..."

"What is that?" Luca said curiously.

"I want you... to learn a... seals and languages... ​​that are all over... the other world..."

"Why?"

"I will tell the... details when I... come back again... and bring the thing..."

With that, the black shadow disappeared from the place, leaving Luca who in a state of confusion.

- After the incident at your school -

The black shadow was standing in front of the window and its body looked vague. Luca placed the papers and scrolls he was holding on his desk and looked at the black shadow with a serious face.

"Looks like you're coming again, Black shadow." Luca doesn't know what the name of the creature is so he just calls it from its shape which is a black shadow.

"Since you're here, that means you brought the stuff."

The black shadow nodded his head as he dipped his hand into his stomach to take something he had kept in there. Luca was shocked when he saw the black shadow holding a dark brown and rose patterned box from his stomach.

Luca felt a little hesitant to take the box in the hands of the black shadow as he could feel the odd aura coming out of the box

Luca felt a little hesitant to take the box in the hands of the black shadow as he could feel the odd aura coming out of the box. In the end, Luca had to take the box after the black shadow pushed the box roughly into Luca's chest.

"What should I do about this box?" said Luca curiously.

The black shadow said nothing but its walked towards Luca and knocked on the box twice using its long nails. The box in Luca's hand began to produce a strong wind and emitted a bright light making all the papers in the room fly.

Throughout the box, a seal of different shapes and forms appeared. Luca was shocked to see the seal because this was the first time he had seen something being sealed so much.

Luca can't think straight what kind of contents are in the box that someone willing to do something dangerous just to lock this one box

Usually, if a person wants to seal something they only use the strongest seal to lock their target and never use a lot of seals because that would require a lot of mana which could be sacrificing the life of the sealer including the person who opened the seal.

This made Luca a little worried about the black shadow request because he wasn't sure that he could open all the seals on the box, worried about the danger that would befall him later.

The black shadow looked at Luca who was staring at the box with apprehension because its knew that what its would say later would make Luca angry but its didn't care because its would still say it in the end.

"Before we start our conversation I want to apologize to you because I have endangered the safety of your queen."

Luca almost dropped the box he was holding when he heard the words coming out of the black shadow's mouth.

"What did you say." Luca said in a shocked and angry tone.

The black shadow looked at Luca expressionless and sighed when it saw Luca's glare.

"I had to do it because I needed a lot of mana to speak fluently without slowing down. Don't worry I didn't hurt her but it was me who got hurt."

After listening to that, Luca sighed with relief as he rubbed his chest where his heart was beating fast. The black shadow just looked at Luca's behavior in silence and continued what its wanted to say after seeing Luca calm down.

"If you've done what I told you, I'm sure you must have noticed that every single seal in this box comes from a different world."

Luca nodded his head as he carefully examined every seal on the box.

"Use the knowledge you have learned to break the seal. Faster is better because I really need the things that inside the box." The black shadow said while looking at Luca with a serious face.

Luca stopped examine the box and looked at the black shadow with a frown on his face.

"What's inside this box? Is it really important? What has this got to do with Her Majesty's safety?" Luca said in a worried tone.

"With the things inside this box, your queen will know what the person's real purpose for her to be in this world and tell her who her real enemy is that she needs to beware of."

"Her real enemy?" Luca looked at the black shadow in astonishment as he tilted his head slightly to the side.

"Among the people who are close to her there is a traitor hiding there. They will try to endanger her life and you must look out for her because the traitor is none other than the person she trusts the most."

End of Chapter 17