The boy smiled, nodding his head as he took the paper back from Faith. "Good to know." He said as Faith moved around to let Sam go to his locker. "There you go, new kid." Faith says, walking back towards her locker. Sam smiled at her, going to open his mouth to introduce himself but was cut off by Tina jumping out from behind Faith and pulling her into a hug.

Faith didn't even have to turn around to know the person hugging her was Tina. Faith let out a happy cheer of excitement, turning around to pull Tina into a full hug.

As soon as they pulled apart from the hug, Tina linked her arm with Faiths and pulled her down the hall. The blonde boy at his locker watched Faith go with a frown, upset he never got her name.

...

Faith walked into the choir room and immediately smiled. She had forgotten how much she missed glee club over summer. She happily walked to the seat in the corner next to Tina. Faith let out a happy sigh as she sat down, still looking around the room like a child in a toy store. "I missed being in here." Faith said and Tina nodded as she looked around the room with Faith. "Me too."

Faith felt someone sit in the chair next to her and she turned her head, her eyes locking with Mike

Mr. Schue walked into the classroom with a big smile, happy to see all of his students again."It's good to see everyone back. I hope you all had a great summer break." Mr. Schue said and the whole room groaned, sad summer was over. Faith rested her head on Tina's shoulder as Mr. Schue laughed at his students "enthusiasm".

"Now, many of you may have spent your summer locked away at home. Or you went out a did something." Mr. Schue said as he looked over all the kids sitting in front of him. He crossed his arms, raised his chin and smiled. "So, today is all about what you learned over summer. Did anyone learn anything? Life lessons? Hidden talents?"

"Kids are difficult." Tina said. Mike's eyes widened from the other side of Faith, nodding his head as he pointed at her. Mr. Schue laughed, remembering Tina talking about signing up being a counselor. He looked around the room and sighed, expecting more people to share anything. "Anyone else?"

Tina looked back and forth between Mr. Schue and Faith resting her head on her before she shook her shoulder, knocking Faiths head off of it. Once Faith was seated properly, straightened up, Tina pointed at her. Faith turned to Tina, smiling before rolling her eyes.

"I learned to play the drums." Faith said and Mr. Schue smiled as some students let out "ohhhs" and "ahhhs". "That's great Faith. Would you like to show the class?" Mr. Schue asked and Faith immediately laughed, shaking her head no. "No."  Faith laughed before she smirked, straightening up in her seat. "But, I will if I get a solo for sectionals in return."

"Mr. Schue! You can't let her bargain my solos like that." Rachel said, pointing at Faith from across the room. Mercedes' eyebrows shot up, turning to Rachel. "Your solos?" Mercedes asked and Faith smirked, crossing her arms as she leaned back into her seat.

Before a screaming match could break out, Mr. Schue raised his hands. "Okay! Okay!" He yelled, silencing Mercedes and Rachel. The class turned to him as he pulled a folded piece of paper out of his back pocket.

"Now, I hate to be a Debby Downer but these are comments from Jacob Ben-Israel's most recent Glee Club blog." Mr. Schue began as he unfolded the paper in his hands. "Glee is a giant ball of suck." He started and Faith snickered. Mr. Schue turned to Faith with a "really?" look before looking back down at the paper. "Faith Hummel is mean." Mr. Schue read out and Faith's smile dropped. She turned to Mr. Schue and glared, the man just shrugging back at her.

Kurt rolled his eyes, looking at his teacher tiredly. "We get it, Mr. Shue. Everyone still hates us. So what? So we're plankton on the high school food chain? Only difference now is that none of us really care." Kurt said and Mercedes smiled, nodding her head. "Kurt's right. We're a family. They can bring it all they want. None of it is going to break us." She said and Mr. Schue chuckled.