11. Our Night Together

Saturday night. Frank and I were watching TV together, our bodies close and pressed together in a comfortable way. We were watching A Corpse Bride together, we both were fans of Tim Burton films.

Frank was running his fingers absent mindedly up and down my chest, it tickled, yet it made my stomach flutter each time he slid near my hips. He noticed how my muscles contracted each time and a smirk grew on his face. His stitches had dissolved by now, leaving only scarred pink and silverish scars.

We finished the movie shortly after and Frank stopped me from getting up, he moved around and ended with straddling my lap. His eyes were on mine, as if he were testing my reaction. I didn't move, I wanted to confuse him a bit. He kept staring into my eyes, and when I saw him zone out a bit, I put my hands on his hips, he snapped out of thoughts.

"Is this our night?" Frank asked quietly, his lips barely moved. It almost felt as if we were having a mental conversation, or talking to each other through our eyes. I leaned up and pressed a kiss to the underside of his jaw.

"I believe it is." I answered just as quiet. He smiled at me and put his fingers in my hair, he ran his fingers down the long strands and I leaned my head back. It felt amazing, it felt fantastic. He got up off of me and took my hand. He pulled me to my feet and Frank walked me to the bedroom.

He closed the door after he got me onto the bed, after that he pulled his shirt off and got on me. I looked at him as he straddled me and began unbuttoning the shirt I was wearing. Frank leaned down and pressed soft kisses to my chest and lower as he unbuttoned each button.

"I love you, Frank. Remember that." I whispered, I helped him take off my shirt, and then he kissed my lips.

"I love you too, Gee." Frank whispered. "This is our night together." He said quietly. And from there, it went on.

****************

A/N: I didn't really feel like writing an awkward scene, one because I'm sitting with my dad and two, because I'm tired xD hope you don't mind..

~Oh Gee Willickers

XoXog