9. Art Class

I kissed Frank's forehead quickly as I grabbed a messenger bag off of the floor near the closet. He was sleeping, it was around five thirty. He grumbled a 'see you late' sounding jumble and I smirked to myself. I left the bedroom and closed the door behind myself. I then left the apartment. The apartments were just a living square away from the school.

I had a fresh cup of coffee and I stepped onto the grass. I decided to smoke a quick cigarette on the way to the school. There was a baseball diamond behind a american youth building next to the apartments. In a dugout, that's where all the junkies went and smoked. I had even caught a kid smoking cigarettes in there when I went to dump mine. He freaked the fuck out because I had him in my third period. But I told him it was cool, it wasn't on school property, so it wasn't my business. He looked like he was shocked shitless when I said that.

I flicked the dead smoke stick into the dugout as I crossed into the school yard. There were two parking lots in front of the school and one behind. The main one for teachers and parents. The secondary one for the students, and the back lot was for when there were sports and the teachers who had classes near the entrances back there. I walked through the highschool half of the school front doors and walked into the office.

I said hello to the office attendant and picked up some papers in my teacher paper box and left the office. I then went to my classroom. I passed the library where the weird foreign lady looked at me with a cold stare. I assumed at the fading hickey on my neck, I didn't bother to cover it up. I didn't give a fuck and the principle was kind of terrified of me.

I unlocked my classroom and walked inside, the room was situated just like the one back in Jersey, the little back tracing board room in the corner as well. I set my messenger bag on the floor near the desk I sat at and flopped down. I turned on the computer I had and pulled out a stack of student's sketches. I needed to grade them before 8:05 or earlier, it depended if Frankie came in early to chill in here.

Time flew by and I even had to go to the teachers lounge and make about four cups of coffee. A English teacher named Mrs. Spa told me I was going to have a heart attack or something, a little middle aged woman who worked as a teacher aid named Mrs. Ewing came in and told Spa that coffee was good for my soul. I found that hilarious. These were good people.

"Oh, well. Mr. Iero is here." I said. The principle walked in.

"You're rather close with him." Gudme said narrowing his eyed at me. I chuckled.

"Yea, I guess so. He's one of the top students in my class. I told him I'd help him with some painting today." I replied, I straightened my waistcoat.

"I dunno, Way. Its pretty suspicious." Gudme said crossing his flubby arms. I smirked.

"Oh, leave him be!" Mrs. Ewing said, she pat my shoulder and motioned for me to get a move on. I smiled at her and slipped out the door of the lounge and went through the office once more.

When I got to my classroom, when I walked in, Frank was sitting in my chair at my desk. His feet up on it, legs crossed and he was chewing his lip seductively toward me. I locked the door and felt my whole body grow warm as he motioned for me to come closer.

"You're here early." I stated, he turned the chair and placed his feet down on the tiled floor, his legs spread open wide. I was so happy I moved the desk to a wall where if you looked through the small window in the door you couldn't see it.

"Yea, because I have you to look forward to." Frank said, I took a few steps forward and Frank leans back, his tongue sweeping out across his lower lip. I let out a soft breath when he shifted his hips, he had a fucking hard on. I couldn't help but to stare for a second. "Please, Gee?" Frank asked in a needy tone, he ran his hand down his chest, over his hips, over himself. I bit my lip.