✨Siyappa- 7✨ (~All Fandom's)

Start from the beginning

Rashmi and Karan were sitting together after the 3 had left. "Dekha tune, kaafi acchi dosti kar lii hai usne yeh army se. Tujhe toh sab vaise hi toxic bolte rehte hai." Karan was sitting with no expression on his face.

Tejasswi was cooking and Nishant was talking to her. They both were having their as usual fun. Sid and Avneet had planned a prank on Tejasswi. They both were having the only one OREO biscuit she had saved for herself and came there. "Hey Teju di, yeh dekho, yeh aapka hi biscuit hai na?"

On the other hand, Karan had a fight with Pratik. But as he was with Umar, Tejasswi didn't disturb him. He was sitting with a serious expression on his face. Siddharth went running towards them and Pratik was also there sitting. Avneet passed the cookie to Pratik and Tejasswi was running behind him. "Pratik, dede na!!!" She was giggling and everyone else awed as she was so cute. "Karan dekh na Pratik mera OREO nahi de raha!" Tejasswi came running to him and she was smiling.

"Teja jaa..." Tejasswi pouted. "Kundriii chal na..."

"MAINE KAHA NA TEJASSWI ABHI JAA YAHA SE!" His voice showed anger. She flinched at his shout and ran inside. Somewhere he knew he screwed up but didn't have anything to say. "Baabzz khaana..." Tejasswi shook her head.

"Le, ab tu khaana bhi nahi khaayegi, aur sab Karan ko blame karenge, toxic boyfriend!" Umar taunted her but she had no energy to fight. Karan was sitting there and hearing this. He got up and left. He forgot that Tejasswi told him in the morning that it was her fast today.

Tejasswi went to him at night but he ignored her. "Teja mujhe abhi baat nahi karni hai... jaa aur so!" He was clearly unapologetic and she was extremely hurt. "Kundriii..." He shook his head.

A whole day they didn't talk to each other, not because they didn't want to, they didn't find time. A new task came and Tejasswi was in Siddharth, Avneet and Ahaan's team. The task was not easy and all knew that fights are going to happen.

A fight emerged as soon as Pratik instigated Umar. He soon pushed him badly and he fell down. "UMAR!" She shouted and all ran to Pratik. It was only Karan and Rashmi standing, but even Karan was near him.

"Yeh kaarya yahi raddhh kiya jaata hai, aap sabhi log line me ekatrit ho jaaye..." Karan was with Umar calming him down. "Umar aise risk nahi lene chahiye the na."

"Pratik is instigating to no end." Tejasswi came there to give Umar and Karan water. "Tu jaa na, Pratik ko paani de, usse chot lagi hogi na!" Umar was adamant not to have a normal conversation with Tejasswi ever. She had lost all hopes as well.

"Umar mai sirf paani dene aayi hoon, kam se kam ab toh mat suna, jo tujhe karna hai kar, mai naa toh rok rahi hoon na kuch bol rahi hoon." She wasn't interested but came there as Umar was Karan's best friend and she was apparently, his girlfriend. But he was not a person to be said anything.

Bigg Boss called everyone out again. "Aaj ke kaarya me jo hua, vo kisi bhi tarah se swikarya (acceptable) nahi hai... isliye Bigg Boss aap sabhi ko batana chahte hai ki Umar ko iss ghar se isi vakt nishkasit kiya jaata hai, Umar aap abhi isi vakt bina koi samaan liye confession room se bahaar aa jayiye."

This was a shocker to all. Specially to Rashmi, Karan and Tejasswi. Rashmi because she had her much invested time to divide him from everyone, Karan because he was his best friend and Tejasswi as she knew Karan would break.

Umar hugged Karan. He met Shamita also nicely but didn't even shake hands with either of Tejasswi or Pratik. Pratik was fine but Tejasswi had no mistake today.

"Karan..." She went to him as she knew he would be very sad. "I'm sorry..." She whispered to him. "Teja abhi toh uska dost gaya hai, use akele rehne de time de. Zyada possessive girlfriend mat ban..." Rashmi taunted her. "Rashmi maine tujhse kuch bhi nahi bola hai, tu kyu..." Karan got up and left due to their noise. Tejasswi sighed looking at the retreating figure.