Chapter 11

Bri's POV
Today's the day ! I could finally see Luke in person . I wonder if he landed safely ,he hasn't texted me in the last couple of hours .
I go downstairs and see my mom watching the real housewives of Atlanta .

"Hey mom!" I jump out from behind her

" BRIANNA ANDREA WOODS YOU SCARED THE LIFE OUT OF ME" she screamed out

"Oh gosh sorry mom didn't mean to scare you that bad "

"Apology accepted"

"Hey mom what are you doing later today?"

" Well my boss just called he said that we have a business trip to London and I have to leave later today but I don't know if I should go."

My mom works in a business industry she travels twice a week or month me and my brother miss her a lot but we sort of get use to it.

"Mom go it won't be the first time it's alright we know the drill already Matt goes to aunts house and I stay at home with the money you leave me under the mattress"

"You're right well guess I shall be getting my bags and out the door I go " she plants a kiss on a my forehead and walks up the stairs.

*beep beep*
My phone rings indicating I have a new message

Luke💚- honey I'm here

OMG he's here finally!!

Me- OMG THATS GREAT SHOULD WE MEET TMM SO YOU COULD REST OR?

Luke- VAT?! R U CRAZY I WANNA MEET YOU RN just let me but my bags in my hotel room text me a place we should meet.

Me- lol alright hmm lemme see ... oohh how about the big toys R us that's in Manhattan?

Luke💚- sounds great meet you there in about 20 mins💜

Me- can't wait😊

"Alright sweetie I'm going now I'll drop your brother off on the way to the airport be good i left you more than enough money ok? Are you planning to go somewhere now ?"

"Alright mom take care love you and I was planning to meet a friend in Manhattan is that alright?"

"Yea that's fine bye sweetie " we hug for about a good 2 mins and with that she leaves.

I run upstairs and get some clothes out . hmm lets see what should I wear ?! I take out a red flannel, some black ripped skinny jeans, a black shirt and a pair of black converse . I grab some money stuff it in my wallet and head out the door and can't believe I'm finally going to meet him!
^^^^^^^^^
I get there in a good 10 mins and see that's he's standing right in front of the door is that him or am I imaging him on a white guy's body?

I approach the guy and say "Luke?"

He looks up and his jaw drops to the floor !

"Bri?" He says with wide eyes

"That's me!"

"R u sure ?"

"Last time I checked, I am "

" you're gorgeous " he says than blushes and I do the same.

"Thanks " I say and look at what he's wearing.

"Oh hey look at that ! We're twins" I say pointing out our outfits

"Haha yea ! Hey Bri?"

"Yea Luke ?"

"I've been wanting to do this since the minute you got here." he tells me . Is this actually happening? Is he about to lean in for a kiss as he leans closer he grabs my shoulders and I close my eyes he gets his left hand and... flicks a ladybug off my shoulder . I open my eyes and give him this straight face. He looks into my eyes and gives me the cutest smile ever .
We stand in front of toys r us for 2 mins then he comes closer to me and pulls me into a tatight hug . Lemme tell ya something he gives the best hugs ever 😭😩.
I hug him back .

"You smell so good", he breathes in my hair .
He grabs my hand and tells me to lead the way . Luke opens the door and I go in with him following afterwards.

"Oh my Gosh", he says wide eyed looking at the giant Ferris wheel that's been placed .
🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟

Heyyyyyy guys I haven't updated for a long time sorry I had exams . Lemme know what you think about this chapter!

Thanks for 1.52k 💜

Vote comment follow

Kik: Nial_1501
Twitter: 5SOSxCALM1501
Instagram: fangirl1501