Chapter Two- Jada

Jada was someone I thought I would never come across. We meet back in middle school in sixth grade, and we basically had all the same classes together. 

She was someone I couldn't live without. I couldn't imagine being without her. She was a pretty, androgynous looking, and a shy person. 

To me she was the only real person in that entire school. We hanged out with each other a couple times back in middle school. The sleepovers and the midnight bike rides were memories I will never forget. Being in her presence was just enough to brighten my day.

Later on that day I gave her a call. 

"Hey Jada!" I said with joy. 

"Hey Ryan!" She responded with the same joyful tone I had. 

"Can I come over?" I said 

"Of course, you're always welcomed" she said with a laugh.

"Oh okay well I'll be there in a couple of minutes" I said with excitement. 

"I'll see you soon" Jada said.

"Okay bye" I said back.

"Bye" she said with a smile and a glee. Then the phone hanged up.

I went to Jada's house and when she opened the door she said "Heyyy" with the biggest smile I have seen on her the first thing I got from her was a big hug. I always liked her hugs it gave me a reinsurance of this being my one and only true friend. 

We went to her room and stayed there the entire time I was there, watching movies, eating food, and basically having a fun time with her. I choose to stay over with her, her parents didn't mind since they already knew me and my parents as well.

We walked to the park that was close to her neighborhood and played around until we saw the sunset. The orange huge mixed with the houses in the background was such a beautiful scene. Laying on each other while we enjoyed the moment together. 

"I don't want you to ever leave, I don't want us to grow apart Ryan" Jada said with worrisome.

"Me too Jada" I responded with a sense of sadness knowing that our life's would move on.

Later on as we went back to her house, we decided to do some karaoke singing our hearts out to some old nostalgic music from our childhood. 

I went to sleep on the living room couch with a blanket underneath me and another blanket on me and a pillow. 

As the sun woke me up with the sunshine beaming on my face I stood up said my goodbyes to Jada and hugging her before I walked back to my house which was just a few blocks away.

"Where were you?!" My mom said with a concern looked on her face and her arms positioned like she didn't know an answer. 

"I was just staying over at Jada's house, why?" I said with a confused look on my face.

"Well go brush your teeth and change your clothes look dirty" my mom said with a disgusted look on her face.

As I brushed my teeth and changed I heard my mom calling for my downstairs.

"RYANNN!!" She loudly proclaimed making somewhat of an echo throughout the house.

As I was finishing up I begrudgingly went downstairs.

"Ryan...we're going to move in a couple of months" she said with an upset voice. 

"Wait what!, Why!?" I exclaimed with also a confused look. 

"Your father has a new job and we have to move" she said with assurance. 

"I know it's tough leaving your friend Jada behind but we just have to move" she said with a sorrow tone. 

I couldn't believe it I'm going to leave my one and only friend that I have just move to a different place for my dads job. I couldn't believe it. I went to my room and started to cry and sob. 

Soon I got angry that this was happening. The days like yesterday with Jada is now probably not going to happen anymore. Then I calmed myself down sitting on my bedside window looking up in the sky thinking why this is happening.