~{Chapter 1}~

Tommy POV

I was walking to the bus stop with my best friend, Tubbo. We we're only 16 and couldn't drive. However my family is loaded, so when I am old enough, I hope to get a car....But I'd have to learn to drive- and I am very lazy.

Tubbo on the other hand, is hard working and incredibly smart. He has a 4.2 grade point average, which is insane and very inpressive....yet confusing. Tubbo is such a great friend. I've known him basicy forever and we've been best friends ever since I can remember.

I'm extremely protective over him, and though I may not be strong and bulky....I don't wanna brag but- I'm pretty popular. Maybe its cause I come from money, but I don't really care. I never let it get to my head- unlike some people- As I was saying...Because I am considered popular, people steer clear of messing with me or Tubbo. Which I'm pretty glad they do.

We got to the bus stop and I hadn't been paying attention to what Tubbo was saying.

"Tommy! Did you listen at all?! I just poured my heart out to you as you totally spaced!" He complained and crossed his arms.

I awkwardly laughed, "My bad Tubs, I was thinking. Anyways- what were you talking about?"

He sighed annoyed, "I can't tell you on the bus. People might hear."

I raised an eyebrow, "What's it about?"

He looked away, "I'll tell you at lunch- if we're not crowded."

I laughed, "Sorry Tubs, I know you prefer quiet."

He shrugged, "It's alright."

The bus just got here and it stopped for us. We walked onto the bus and walked down the middle row to take our seats. As we did so, many tried to get me to sit with them. I refused ofcourse, for I'd sit with Tubbo.

Finally we made it to the back where we sat down beside one another. We came up on the next stop, but no one was there. Then we saw Mr.Hotshot running to catch up. Boy do I wish the bus driver would've just left. But no. We came to a stop and he got on the bus.

A drip of sweat came down the side of his face. He breathed a little heavily and he ran his fingers through his hair wiping his sweat. He sighed as girls swooned and then he winked and they all went crazy.

I rolled my eyes, "Get a load of this guy."

Tubbo laughed.

Then the boy walked down the aisle fist pumping and high fiving people. He wore the school's leather man's jacket and every girl wanted to sit with him. He took his seat with some other football players.

Ranboo. That was his name- well, his name was Mark. His last name was Ranboo and the football coach called all the players by their last names.

I rolled my eyes again.

"I hate rich kids." I muttered.

Tubbo laughed again, "Your a rich kid, Big Man."

"Snobby rich kids." I corrected myself.

Tubbo shrugged, "He's not that bad."

I scoffed, "I know we're not talking about the same peroson."

Tubbo laughed awkwardly, "I mean we've never talked to Ranboo.....so I dunno."

I shook my head, "I don't have to speak to the fool to know he's a snob."

Tubbo sighed and focused on the window view.

I pulled out my phone and began to scroll through my social. Then a piece of paper hit my head. I huffed and looked up to see a football player snickering.

I rolled my eyes then said, "Quit it dipshit."

The one called Purpled smirked, "Or what?"

Ranboo put his hand to the others chest, "Chill out man. Leave him alone."

I stood up, "I don't need you to defend me. I'm sure you were part of it."

Ranboo scoffed, "Look I was just trying to be ni-"

"Oh bullshit. Just shut up and turn around, yeah?" I said and rolled my eyes sitting back down.

Tubbo tapped my arm, "Calm down Tommy. He was just trying to help."

"What's your problem with me, anyway?" Ranboo asked like he was offended.

I laughed, "Look, I could go on and on down the list, but your not worth the time. Now shut up, would ya?"

Ranboo clenched his fist, but turned around and sat down.

I chuckled and then under my breath muttered, "Idiot."

Tubbo shook his head and sighed, "Not a day where you can just ignore the football players?"

"They started it.....Plus...I hate football players." I huffed.

Tubbo frowned and looked out the window again. I sat there upset, arms crossed, and pissed off.

I haven't even started school and Ranboo has already ruined my day....again.

Time Skip ~ Off The Bus

Finally we'd arrived at school meaning I could finally get off this dumb bus that had all the big idiots inside plus me and Tubbo.

As we came to a stop infront of the school I nudged Tubbo, "C'mon. We're here."

He stopped looking out the window and stood up with his things. So did I and then we walked down the aisle and off the bus.

We walked into school and headed towards our lockers. Tubbo was only three lockers away from me, so we were pretty close by.

I put my backpack in the locker and then took out all my stuff for my homeroom.

I hate homeroom. Tubbo is in it, which is great, but....Ranboo is also in it. Which is terrible.

I closed and locked my locker then walked over to Tubbo. He was just locking everything up.

"Sorry that I had to fight right away Tubs. I know you don't like it." I apologized half smiling.

He smiled, "Its fine Tommy. Purpled did throw the paper at your head first so, it's alright."

We began to walk to class, still talking, "Yep and then Ranboo tried ste-"

Tubbo interrupted me, "Tommy I don't think he did anything wrong. Purpled may have.....,but Ranboo was only trying to help you out."

I scoffed, "Tubbo you don't know what his intentions were. So stop defending him."

Tubbo shrugged, "You didn't know what his intentions were either..."

I rolled my eyes, "Whatever. He's still the stupid snob he's always been."

"I miss kindergarten." Tubbo sighed.

As we walked into the classroom I sighed and Tubbo shook his head, "Don't cause a scene again, yeah?"

"I won't.....,but who's to say he won't start one?" I rolled my eyes.

Tubbo sighed, "Later."

We parted to take our seats. Tubbo sat towards the middle front row. I sat a row back next to the window on the left. And infront of me sat Mr.Hotshot. Seating is also part of the reason why....I hate homeroom.

1,139 words
Thanks for reading this first chapter!
Hope you liked it!
Bye!