✨Siyappa- 6✨ (~All Fandom's)

Start from the beginning

But, Pratik and Tejasswi denied this. Pratik did this to make good image with the VIPs and next time takes all the chance to win it but Tejasswi was genuinely concerned as this was a matter of food.

"Maan ja Teju, Karan sahi keh raha hai." Jasmin tried but she didn't agree.

There were 4 VIP's now, Vishal was eliminated the same week he turned out to be the VIP. He was nominated for the week and being safe applied after that week. He was eliminated that same week.

"Nahi Jasmin, meri duty bedroom ki hoti mai maan leti... but mai kisi ka khaana nahi rok sakti." Tejasswi was stern on her decision. Jasmin sighed and left.

Tejasswi was standing alone. "Aapki sabse ladai ho gyi hai?" She heard Pratik say. She sighed and nodded. "Koi baat nahi Pratik, sabka point of view hota hai yeh mera hai." She smiled at him and left inside.

Umar and Karan K were possessive for her. Tejasswi and Karan K usually had dinner together and today when she came to him, he ignored her.

"Karan, please..." Tejasswi wanted to say but Karan K didn't let her. Sanjana, Faizi and Karan S were sitting together, just like always.

"Tumhe lagta hai Teju aisa karegi?" Faizi asked Karan S who just shook his head. "Mujhe nahi pata yaar, but inn VIP's ka attitude kam karne ke liye kuch toh karna hi padega na! Aur baaki saari zroorte khaane ke saamne kam hi pdengi." He stated. "Hume toh lagto hai sirji ki Teja ko hamari baat maan leni chahiye..."

Tejasswi came there and heard them. "Aap logo ke liye khaana ready hai, please khaa lijiye." Karan S nodded quietly and she left.

Everyone had their dinner and they all went to sleep. Karan K didn't have dinner as well as Tejasswi. "Baabzz tu khaana kyu nahi khaa raha!?" Nishant fed him dinner. "Teja ne khaa liya?" Nishant nodded. "Vo fruits toh kaat rahi thi..." Karan K nodded and had.

Tejasswi gave fruits to Shamita as she didn't want to have the dinner made. Shamita thanked her and left. Tejasswi went to her bed and lied down, her head pained and she didn't feel nice.

Karan S and Faizi were outside in the garden talking.

"Karan, tumne nikalne se pehle bola?" Karan S shook his head and Faizi chuckled. "Tum kab bologe?" Karan S whined. "Saand tu chup reh, kal WKV hai, kal dekhte hai kya hota hai." Faizi smirked and nodded. Karan S tried hiding his blush.

Monami and Sid were watching the episode keenly. "Yaar bichari Teju bro!" Sid G said. Monami nodded. "Koi baat nahi, kal Salman sir batayenge na inn sabko."

The Weekend ka Vaar shoot started and all got ready and sat down. Karan S was all ready in his always attire of a suit coat but he looked hot as hell. Girls were being his fan from outside, specially after seeing his workout sessions in the morning.

"Kaise hai aap sab?" Salman came into frame. "Thik hai sir..." They all chorused. "Karan Shergill, Sanjana Dubey and Faizi... welcome to the show."

"Thank you sir."

"Kehna padega Karan, kya body hai tumhari, bahaar ladkiya pagal ho rahi hai." Salman teased Karan S who just smiled a bit. "Let's get serious anyways. VIP's aap logo ko kaha gaya tha ki apna kaam aap khud nahi kar sakte firr bhi aap logo ne kiya?" He scolded the VIP's.

"Teja aapne sabse ladai karke khaana diya VIP's ko..." Salman said in a scolding voice. "Sorry to interrupt sir, but maine unhe khaana apne hisaab se diya tha... jaisa ki meri team chahti thi ki unka koi kaam na kiya jaaye, maine unki koi baat nahi maani... parr mai iss tarah unka khaana band kardoon, yeh humanity nahi hoti..." Tejasswi put her point which shocked everyone.