This is Mu Huanqing's first Spring Festival in Houfu. When she went to pay tea to her parents-in-law and worshipped the Ancestors of the Fu family, Fu Yanlin accompanied her from beginning to end, which suddenly made her have an illusion. Four years ago, she was the only one who suffered the same scene alone, but this time she was accompanied by Fu Yanlin all the way.

She quietly glanced at Fu Yanlin and remembered what Mammy Ji had to ask about. She said that the marquis had put a lot of effort into picking her up. Just sending her aunt out of the house was opposed by the old lady, especially sending Aunt Lin away, which made the old lady angry that she didn't talk to her son for a month. The old marquis had a prejudice against the herdsman and opposed his son taking his daughter-in-law back for the Spring Festival. Fu Yanlin communicated with the two elders one by one and persisted to the end. He even kept it from telling it. It was not until everything settled that he went to Zhuangzi to pick up their mother and daughter.

Because the two elders loved Doudou very much, they were much more pleasant to her daughter-in-law. It turned out that Fu Yanlin hadn't been to Zhuangzi for so long because he was busy with this matter. Aunt Lin bribed someone to kill her concubine. Although this matter was suppressed by Fu Yanlin, Fu Yanlin was very disappointed in Aunt Lin's vicious heart. She could no longer keep her, so she sent her back to her mother's house and could choose another marriage. If she wants to marry, he will prepare a rich dowry for her; if she doesn't marry, he will also give her a sum of money to spend the rest of her life.

For Aunt Lin, Fu Yanlin has been benevolent and righteous.

Thinking of Aunt Lin, Mu Huanqing couldn't help shaking his head and sighing. Be good at a beautiful person like flowers, but devote all your energy to the fight in the backyard, vainting the good appearance God gave her.

Fu Yanlin's intention was very clear, which also showed that he never gave up. When he said he wanted to save her, he used his actions to prove that if Mu Huanqing could do this distinction, she would feel a little unreasonable if Mu Huanqing did not appreciate him.

Her heart has begun to shake. In addition, the spring dreams every night disturb her spring heart, so that she can't look at him right now. She is afraid that she will regret if she can't hold it. Thinking of how long she has persisted for today's day, she really reluctant to give up her weapons and surrender like this.

She knew that once the door was opened, it would not affect herself, but also her daughter Doudou. She had to think carefully.

I thought that reorganising the backyard was Fu Yanlin's last resort, but I didn't expect him to have a later move.

On the first day of the Lunar New Year, hundreds of officials entered the palace to pay a New Year call to the emperor. Fu Yanlin got up before dawn, and Mu Huanqing, as his wife, had to follow him into the palace this time.

Mu Huanqing felt a little strange. It was reasonable that she could be absent a few years ago, which means that she didn't have to follow him to the palace? His explanation is that ministers above Grade Three will bring their wives to the palace on important festivals, so he also has to take her there once. Since her father and shepherds are beginning to doubt, the emperor may also be suspicious, so she should follow him to the palace to pay a New Year call.

Mu Huanqing also has a reason to think about it. After all, entering the palace is not a joke. Since he said so, she will cooperate!

It's just that she still underestimated Fu Yanlin. Once the man aims at the goal, he will never die if he fails to achieve his goal, and it is his killer who pays a New Year call to the palace.

The courtiers went to the palace to pay a New Year call to the emperor, and their wife paid a New Year call to the empress dowager. Before entering the palace, Mu Huanqing also roughly learned some court etiquette. She thought that it was just a New Year call. She followed everyone to eat, drink toasts, listen to songs and dances, and then go back until the banquet was over, but she didn't expect that the empress would specially recruit her to speak.

"This matter is also the emperor's concern for the courtiers. After all, your relatives were married by the emperor, and Zhenyuan Marquis are the talents that the emperor values. The emperor can't help but care about it. It's just that four years have passed, and Zhenyuanhou has not had a son so far, and he has transferred all the women given to him by the emperor. This really hit the emperor in the face. However, the emperor thought that Zhenyuanhou loved his wife so much and did not want other concubines in the backyard to add obstacles to his wife. This is also human commonplace. Since you husband and wife love each other, then they should It's time to 'sleep in the same bed' and have a son as soon as possible, so as to achieve the emperor's reputation and the name of Zhenyuan Marquis spoiling his wife deeply, don't you think?"

A soft speech came out of the queen's mouth with a strong force. It sounded like a woman talking, which actually conveyed the emperor's meaning.

Mu Huanqing sat down and lowered her head to respond, but her heart turned upside down.

Does the emperor know? How could the emperor know? Did Dad sue again? No, on the palace road this morning, she saw her father. Her father saw them walking together with a satisfied smile on his face.

If Dad hadn't said that, then Fu Yanlin would have been the only one.

Mu Huanqing suddenly realised, but she still couldn't believe that Fu Yanlin would use the emperor to suppress her?

Although she was shocked, she still responded carefully and humbly said that she would try her best to serve her husband and give birth to a son as soon as possible in return for the love of the Queen's concubine.

Out of the harem, she and a group of courtiersmen walked in the direction of the carriage. Fu Yanlin had already waited for her. The two boarded the carriage together. When the door of the carriage was closed, she turned her head and looked at Fu Yanlin. She saw that he looked calm, seemingly majestic and calm, but his ears were slightly red.

At this moment, Mu Huanqing can almost solidise his guess. The man actually used the grace to let her be ordered to have a room with him?

Mu Huanqing kept staring at him like this. Fu Yanlin was guilty by her eyes, but he tried his best to pretend to be calm, but his heart was ups and down.

He contributed to the fact that the queen came to talk to her, because he knew that the best way to let her go home was the imperial edict.

In fact, this is also the way he accidentally came up with. In order to clean up the backyard, he sent out the woman rewarded by the emperor, which was very angry when the emperor learned about it, but the emperor could not directly attack him in this matter, so he scolded him on the pretext of government affairs.

The emperor would not care about his backyard, but at the beginning, the fact that he did not have a room with his wife spread to the emperor's ears. Knowing that he was dissatisfied with the marriage, which made the emperor very unhappy. This time, he transferred the woman rewarded by the emperor out, which made the emperor unhappy, so he targeted him.