Chapter 41

Mu Huanqing knew something was wrong. Fu Yanlin will never do anything to her. This man has his self-esteem. As long as she doesn't want, he can't pull down his face to force her, but he is abnormal now. If she doesn't want to stop him any longer, I'm afraid he will be overbearing.

Forced, she bit his lips out of blood with a cruel bite.

Fu Yanlin really stopped. He let go of her lips and looked a little confused at a distance.

"Strangely, why is it so realistic that it hurts?" He muttered.

"Fu Yanlin! Let go of me!" She warned with anger.

He still pressed over her as if he hadn't heard her and stared at her. His whole face is red now, and his fever is so high that he can't think, leaving only the man's most primitive impulse.

He stared at her face and saw her eyebrows erect, like a biting wild cat.

"What a fierce woman. I didn't see it clearly when I married you. If I saw it clearly, I wouldn't let you go. But it doesn't matter. You are still Benhou's woman and the wife Benhou's Ming media is marrying. Don't worry, I will treat you well this time. Let's have a good family!"

"Go to your mother's round room!" Sure enough, this guy's brain is burned out, so don't blame her for being cruel.

Mu Huanqing tried her best to push his heavy body away, and his knees were pushed hard. Fu Yanlin's body suddenly froze. She took the opportunity to push him away, rolled aside and hid far away.

She gasped, quickly pulled the skirt half of her torn apart by him, straightened her messed hair, and stared at him to prevent him from being impulsive as a beast again.

Fu Yanlin knelt motionless on the bed and maintained the same posture. His face was still red, and his red eyes were a little ferocious.

He is still in a dream and reality, as if he were awake and as if he were still in a dream.

Why does the lower body hurt like fire? The pain was so painful that he couldn't move, so he continued to kneel in bed.

Probably because his expression was too horrible, Mu Huanqing felt bad. At this time, Dr. Wu finally came and hurried into the room with the medical kit.

"Madam." He quickly bowed to Mu Huanqing.

"You came just in time. Show him quickly. He is burning well." He also burned his brain nervously and the lecher's upper body.

Mu Huanqing tried her best to calm herself down and didn't let anyone see her embarrassment. She secretly congratulated that it was midnight. She asked the other servants to rest first and let the Liu brothers on duty stay in the small room to rest, so that she could summon her at any time, which did not make people see the embarrassment of Shicai.

Dr. Wu hurried to the bed, and the heartfelt words beside him put his medical box on a few, and quickly moved the stool for him to sit down.

Dr. Wu couldn't help wondering when he saw that the marquis was kneeling on the bed in a strange posture.

"My lord?" He called respectfully.

Fu Yanlin looked up at him.

"Your Lord, what's wrong with you?"

"I have a headache on my tongue."

Hearing this, Mu Huanqing couldn't help turning his face away, his ears turned red, and he scolded secretly in his heart ?? Who would have kissed me? You deserve it!

Dr. Wu's heart was even stranger. It was the first time he heard that the patient's tongue hurts, but he still said kindly, "Please lie down, and the small one will pulse you."