Fu Yanlin looked back at her and saw that she refused to follow him to the study, so he turned around and looked at her carefully. Suddenly, he asked, "Are you afraid of me?"

"Who is afraid?" She immediately retorted.

"Since you are not afraid, come on. Don't worry, I don't have a fever this time and won't eat you."

She stared at him. He actually took the initiative to mention it and joked her with this? I haven't seen him for more than two months, but his cheek is getting worse and worse. She is almost as good as him.

She snorted, thinking that he didn't dare to mess around, so she followed him into the study and listened to what he wanted to say.

When Fu Yanlin made a clear idea of coming this time, Mu Huanqing stood up from the chair in surprise.

"What? Do you want me to take my daughter back to Houfu for the Spring Festival?"

"Yes, my father-in-law said this was what my mother-in-law meant."

Mu Huanqing wanted to refuse, but she was stunned when she heard that it meant to be a mother.

She lived in Zhuangzi and gave birth to Doudou without telling her father. She only secretly told her mother that in the past four years, during the Spring Festival, she had gone back to her husband's house alone to visit her mother, saying that her husband was busy with military affairs and inconvenient to accompany her, but she also sent good gifts to express her heartfeltness. Those gifts were actually prepared by herself.

Her mother didn't blame her when she knew it. Instead, she patted the back of her hand and said that as long as it was her decision, her mother supported it and tried her best to help her hide it from her father in case her father came to the emperor to complain again. She also secretly told her mother that one day when the time was ripe, she would take her mother to live with the manor and stay away from the women in the backyard.

For this reason, Mu Huanqing has been working hard, not only for his daughter , but also for his mother.

If your mother knows her situation, how can she ask her to take her daughter back to her herdsman for the Spring Festival?

"I know you don't believe it, so I brought your mother's letter to you." With that, he pulled out a letter of paper from his sleeve.

Mu Huanqing took it immediately. I have taught her to write since I was a child, so she recognised my mother's handwriting. When she opened the letter, she saw that it was indeed my mother's handwriting. The letter said that her father had suspected it and asked her to come back in order not to let things go wrong with the emperor.

Mu Huanqing thought for a moment and looked up to him and said, "Okay, I'll go back and Doudou will stay here."

Fu Yanlin picked up ginger tea and took a sip before opening his mouth lightly. " Are you willing to?"

Mu Huanqing squeezed his lips. Of course, she is reluctant to part with Doudou, except Fu Yanlin and his confidants, she is full of people in the capital.

"My parents already know about Doudou."

Mu Huanqing was stunned when he heard this, and then stared at him fiercely. He seemed to have been thorned.

Fu Yanlin took all her precautions into his eyes, put down the teacup, and said to her, "Don't worry, since I agreed that all the family you brought out of the house belonged to you, I would not break my promise. Of course, Doudou will stay with you. As long as you don't agree, no one can take it away. You have my guarantee." He referred to the sentence she wrote in Heli's book. Afterwards, he finally understood the meaning of the words. It turned out that she had left this hand when she left the Hou family. She was really a cunning woman.

But isn't it more cunning for him to think about his attempt to pick her up this time? He is not going to fulfil the divorce contract. In order to win back her heart, he must follow her in Doudou's matter, because he can see that Doudou is her weak link, and he must deal with it carefully.

Mu Huanqing's face was better. She believes in Fu Yanlin, because since he knew about his daughter, she really didn't make things difficult or blame her in this matter, which she believes in him.

With his promise, she agreed to take Doudou back to Beijing with him, but after four years, she returned to Houfu again, and she was really unhappy.

On this trip back to the Houfu, she is Marquis Zhenyuan, and she must naturally dress up in accordance with her status.

The next morning, when she came out of the house, Fu Yanlin, who was waiting by the carriage, was immediately stunned.

"My mother is so beautiful!" Doudou grabbed the corners of his mother's clothes, raised his little face, and stared at it. This is the first time she has seen her mother dress up so beautifully, and the expression on her little face is full of surprise.

Mu Huanqing squeezed his daughter's face with a smile. In the past four years, she has never let her daughter see her appearance. She always returns to the capital first and then changes into Mrs. Hou's clothes.

Doudou also changed into new clothes and combed a bun on her head. The beautiful baby who was originally born with water is now more beautiful, like a little fairy.

Mu Huanqing was about to hold his daughter's hand, but Fu Yanlin strode over first.

"Go in the car." He took the lead in walking to the carriage with Doudou in his arms. Looking at this, Mu Huanqing can't even if he doesn't want to ride in a carriage with him.

Thinking of that dream, Mu Huanqing felt that something was wrong all over. Fortunately, there was a daughter on the way, which eased the embarrassment of being in the same car with Fu Yanlin and was at ease.

It was nightfall when I arrived at Houfu. The lights of Houfu were very bright, and Mu Huanqing looked in the car. I didn't expect that after four years, she would step into here again.

She got out of the carriage and couldn't help but be stunned when she saw the battle in front of her. She didn't think it was strange that the servants and servants of the whole family came out to greet him. After all, she was still the wife of the marquis; but not only the servants of the marquis, but also the marquis and the old lady, as well as the aunts of the marquis, the concubines of each family, and the brothers and sisters-in-law were all present.

"Follow me to meet my parents." Fu Yanlin walked forward with his daughter in his arms, and Mu Huanqing had to follow him in a hurry. What are you afraid of? She raised the corners of her lips. This Houfu is not a Longtan tiger's den. She just came back and had a show. After figured it out, she became the gentle and virtuous young lady of the Hou family four years ago, dignified with her husband to her parents-in-law.

"Daddy and mother, the son came back with his daughter-in-law. This is our daughter. The milk name is Doudou. Doudou, this is grandpa and grandma."

Doudou's big watery eyes stared curiously at the person in front of him, bent the corners of his mouth, and shouted shyly and softly at grandparents.

It was the first time for the old marquis and the old lady to see Doudou's granddaughter. When they learned from their son that he was going to pick up the herdsman's daughter, they were very forgiving, and then they were even more surprised to hear that the woman had given birth to a three-year-old direct daughter for their Marquis.