After winter, it snowed.

Doudou nestled comfortably and didn't feel cold at all. Since she found that it was warmer to stay in Uncle Butterfly than on the Kang, she prefers to get into his arms.

He Guan is also used to climbing on himself with this limb. Anyway, he is idle. It's winter. He no longer turns into a butterfly and flies around. He enjoys the pleasure of being watched, because the insects in winter are either dead or hibernate. If he turns into a butterfly and flies around in this cold winter, he will definitely be regarded as a demon butterfly.

Mammy Ji beside her looked at Miss and couldn't help laughing strangely, "It's strange. Miss Doudou is most afraid of cold. In previous years, she always shouted cold in winter, but I haven't heard her shout once this year."

Mu Huanqing sat on the kang reading, leaning against a soft pillow behind her back. Hearing Mammy Ji say so, she also looked at her daughter. At this time in the past, my daughter was either nestled in her arms or in Mammy Ji's arms to keep warm. This year, she changed her usual and seemed not afraid of the cold at all.

Doudou sat on the soft couch and said to Mammy Ji in a soft voice, "It's not cold this year!"

"Okay, it's not cold. Miss Doudou has grown up and is not afraid of the cold."

Doudouge smiled. In other people's eyes, she is sitting on a soft couch. Only she knows that she is actually nestling in Uncle Butterfly's arms to keep warm.

Uncle said, don't tell anyone that she could see him, so she cleverly didn't say anything and turned her beautiful eyes at Uncle Butterfly.

He Guan saw the little guy looking at him, raised his eyebrows, stretched out his index finger to point her little nose.

"Come on, get a cross-eye for me to see."

Xiaodoudou looked at the fingers on his nose and squeezed his eyes in the middle very hard. He Guan was stunned first, and then laughed. He was a joke, but he didn't expect that she really showed him to tease the little guy, but she was teased by the little guy.

When Doudou saw him laugh, he also laughed out loud, causing Mu Huanqing, Xinyu and Mammy Ji to turn their heads to look at her.

"What is Doudou laughing at?" Mu Huanqing asked curiously.

Doudou quickly tampered his mouth with his little hands and shook his head, but his eyes were still smiling. He looked very cute.

Mu Huanqing laughed and shook her head as if the child was playing by herself.

"Mummy, when will Dad come to play with Doudou?" Xiaodoudou asked.

Mu Huanqing smiled on his lips, and then said as if nothing had happened, "It's snowing outside now. It's cold. Let Dad accompany you when it gets warmer, okay?"

Xiaodoudou, the doctor, nodded cleverly and didn't want his father, but Mu Huanqing saw the expectation in his eyes clearly.

She lowered her eyes, her eyes fell on the book, and her mind couldn't help drifting to the last last conversation between the two.

She expressed her meaning very clearly. He should be disappointed, right? If you meet a woman like her who doesn't know how to exalt, you will lose patience over time.

She thought it was okay, but her heart was a little sour. It turned out that she would be more or less affected, and he was Doudou's father. She was also very happy to see that he loved Idol so much. When she had him, she would also immerse herself in the joy of her family and living happily.

However, such emotions are unreliable, time will change, and people's hearts will change. If she were a woman who could be satisfied with a little favour from a man, she would not have left the Hou Mansion indisputable.

Thinking of this, she sighed softly. This Zhen Yuanhou is a trouble. When he is here, she feels sad; when he leaves, not only his daughter misses him, but also his smiling face comes to her mind from time to time.

Especially as the New Year is approaching, every family is preparing for the Spring Festival. At this moment, Fu Yanlin may not have time to pay attention to their mother and daughter. He can walk to the manor on weekdays, but on New Year's Day, he has to celebrate the holiday in Houfu, and his aunts in the backyard will not let him go so easily.

Well, this man is a disaster.

He Guan raised his eyebrows and stared at the red line on Mu Huanqing's wrist. The red line changed again, the colour was darker, and the spring was a little longer, so his peach blossom eyes smiled more strangely.

The woman finally understood what lovesickness was. He waited so long that he finally waited for an opportunity.

He wanted to add fuel to the fire to make her desire for spring burn more vigourously, so he decided to use the demonic method of dreaming.

While Mu Huanqing was asleep at night, he entered her dream and weaved a beautiful dream to arouse her lust.

In the dream, Mu Huanqing was pressed under Fu Yanlin. He opened her skirt with his hand and took off her belly pocket.

......

*Please understand that the content of this book has been slightly deleted*

"What are they doing?" The soft and sweet childish voice suddenly intervened.

He Guan shook his body and stared at Xiaodoudou, who appeared beside him somehow. The latter was opening his curious eyes and watching her parents intertwined together in a strange way.

He took a breath of air, covered the kid's eyes without thinking about it, and even pulled the person away with his arms.

"Ah!" Mu Huanqing screamed and sat up from bed in surprise.

She blushed and gasped. Damn it, she actually had a spring dream? The object is still Fu Yanlin!

The dream was so realistic that it seemed that she had experienced it. Until now, her body is still trembling gently because of the sequelae of lust, and at the same time, there was an indescribable heat in her abdomen, which made her very uncomfortable.

Xinyu heard the cry of the master and rushed in quickly. He looked worried about the master's hands.

Mu Huanqing embarrassed to tell Xinyu that he had just had a spring dream, so he had to make up an excuse and say that he had a bad nightmare.

As for He Guan, the initiator who created this lewd dream, he was sternly preaching to Xiaodoudou.

"No peek in the future! Sleep well at night!"

"Why can't you watch it?" Xiaodoudou asked innocently.

"Because you are still young, this is not what you can see!" His dreaming was interrupted and he almost broke his skills.

"Is Dad bullying his mother?"

"No." From another perspective, yes.

"But my uncle said that it was my mother that my father really wanted to bully."