They have been with the marquis for so many years. They never expected that once the smiling marquis chased the woman, he would take so much effort. Even if they were not in the village, they had to convey this numb heart to his wife through their mouth, so that she could know that he cared about her. Even if he was not around, his heart was still missing her and tried to brand his shadow bit by bit in her heart.

Now they can not only fulfil the task, but also stay smoothly, in vain of the past few days. After the two sisters retreated, Mu Huanqing sat alone in the room. Fu Yanlin's jealous words were just right, which would not annoy her, but let her understand through other people's words.

She really won't be unhappy, but laughs.

Since he wants to save her, let her see his sincerity. She won't pretend to dodge. If he has the intention to impress her, if he can't touch her, she will still live her own life, and she will not suffer losses. After figured it out, she was much more open-minded.

Three days later, Fu Yanlin sent Meng Huai to send a message. Mu Huanqing thought there was something important for Fu Yanlin. Unexpectedly, he sent Meng Huai to tell her that he had taken over the military affairs and would go out for a few months. If it went well, he would try to come back early.

"That's it?" Mu Huanqing was stunned. She thought it was important for him to send someone to spread the message.

"And this is an adult gift to Miss Doudou." Meng Huai took out a jade carved horse and handed it respectfully.

Hearing this, Doudou, who was sitting in her mother's arms, happily reached out and took it. " The horse is so beautiful, mother. Look at this horse."

"Take it carefully and don't break it."

Mu Huanqing quickly stretched out his hand to help his daughter hold it. Seeing that she liked it, he had to accept it and asked Meng Huai again. " But there are other important things?"

Meng Huai smiled and said, "It's nothing important. The marquis just wanted him to go out for so long without any news. I'm afraid you'll worry, so I specially sent my subordinates to tell my wife."

Hearing this, Mu Huanqing thought about what she could worry about. But I thought that it was difficult for him to say even if he was looking for someone to inform him.

"I see."

"So does Madam have something to tell the marquis?"

Mu Huanqing wanted to answer no, but when he saw Meng Huai's begging face, he suddenly remembered that Fu Yanlin probably wanted to hear what she said. If he obeyed his wishes, he could also get a good face when he went back to his life, so he had to deal with it casually, "Then please convey it to the marquis for me. I wish him all the best."

"Yes, this...and what else?"

Mu thought for a moment, looked at the jade horse in his hand, and added again. " Next time he buys something for his daughter, don't buy this fragile one. The child is young and afraid of falling."

"My lord, this is also a beloved lady. I always wanted to buy the best for the young lady, but I didn't expect so much. But since it was my wife's order, the small one must be conveyed to the marquis."

Thinking about it, it was not the purpose of their family to send this jade horse. If you say it to give it to your wife, you are afraid that your wife will not accept it. If you say it is given to the lady, your wife will have no problem. And the jade can't fall. Madam is afraid that the young lady will break it, so she will help the young lady put it away. The jade horse is equivalent to sending it to the lady.

Their adults are so kind that they can even think of this roundabout way.

There was not much time to stay. Mu Huanqing knew that he had something important to do and had to go on the road, so he asked someone to wrap up dried fruits and cakes for him to eat on the road.

Meng Huai thanked his wife quickly. The food here was delicious. They ate with the marquis for a few days. They were greedy, so they were so happy that they took it on the road and rushed back to death.

Ten days after Meng Huai left, Chang Yuan Ji came this time and brought a message from the marquis.

The marquis said that although it was a little tricky, it went well. At the same time, he gave the young lady a gift, which was an amber-carved horse. The action of this horse is different from that of the last horse. The carving is very vivid with the colour of amber, and even Mu Huanqing looked at it a few more times.

"The marquis said that this amber horse was very rare and must be kept. The marquis also said that the snacks given by his wife were delicious, and he was very gratified to eat it."

Mu Huanqing was stunned. When did she send him snacks? But then on a thought, I suddenly realised that it must have been Meng Huai's snacks she gave to Meng Huai last time to pay filial piety to their adults.

Mu Huanqing shook his head, took the amber horse to his daughter to play with, and said something to wish the marquis all the best, but this time he prepared two meals for Yuan Ji.

"One for you and one for the marquis. Don't be hungry and eat on the way."

Yuan Ji thanked his wife happily and got on the horse with things. When he set out, he thought that he was much smarter than Meng Huai. He not only helped their adults get snacks and pleased adults, but also didn't have to give himself. Eating on the way was really killing two birds with one stone.

Every five to ten days, Fu Yanlin will send someone to deliver a message. If the distance is too far to send him down, he will ask the messenger to send a letter, and each time he will prepare a small gift from the horse sculpture as usual. In addition to jade carvings and amber carvings, there are also crystal carvings, bronze carvings, black stone carvings, or various materials she has never seen before.

Each horse moves differently, and the letter he sends will also write the carved material and what characteristics it has.

Over time, Mu Huanqing also had some interest. The horses from all over the world are put together and form a large group of horses. There are black colts, white colts, brown colts and other horses of various colours. Whenever he collects new ones, he will sends them to her next time.

If you send more times, Mu Huanqing will also care. This is not for my daughter. It's just a corner to send her. After all, my daughter is still young. How can I understand this?

Thinking that others were still bothering to find these horse carvings outside, she couldn't help laughing. Admittedly, such care really pleased her.

Mu Huanqing put these horses on the shelf one by one, and you can enjoy and play with them at any time.

More than two months later, it is autumn. That night, Mu Huanqing coaxed his daughter to sleep, and suddenly a subordinate came to report that the marquis was coming.

Mu Huanqing was stunned, immediately put on his coat, went out of the door and came to the front yard. Sure enough, he saw Fu Yanlin and his three confidants.