Ooooo 290 follower

HOLY SHIT 290 FOLLOWERS!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!

Really thank you!

Im almost to 300!

I never thought I could ever make it this far or any of my stories to get very far, tbh I thought they were all gonna flop but clearly not.

Anyways, im gonna say some stuff about my stories like if im gonna continue or not and my opinions on them.

Ok first up, Dancing Under the Stars, my first ever book on this account, started on Aug. 28 and ended on Sep. 4 shortest amount of time I written something and this story currently has 23.6k reads with 1.03k votes.

When I was first making it, I really enjoyed making it, I thought it was just really good, but as weeks to months went by and my writing improved, I realized it was kinda shit but people seem to enjoy it anyways. This book is already completed.

Second, A boy I never imagined being with, started on Sep. 4 and has 32.6k reads with 1.45k votes.

This is by far the most popular story on my account and one of the best stories I've made probably my top 5 in the books I enjoyed making, I really had no plans for it and I just started to write, and it was a great decision to make the book. This book is still being written.

Third, Crime around the city, has 6.32k reads with 325 votes.

This book was not planned to be written at all, I was just really bored one day and decided to write it, it was fun to write but now it's like "now what do I write" so this book will most likely be discontinued sadly.

Next up on the list is, A not so perfect life, the sequel to Dancing under the stars, started on Oct. 8 and ended on Feb. 13 with 10.5k reads and 550 votes.

Honestly not my best but also not my worst, this was kinda fun to write and I just loved the bonus chapter, it was just very different, and something I never done before but it was a fun story to write. This book is completed.

Next up, is love for racing! Started on Oct. 29 and is still being written, it has 4.03k reads and 252 votes.

Again also not planned, I was bored and saw a lot of stuff of acclerate on youtube from Gacha channals, so I never read accelerate only heard stuff about and im happy I didn't read it, but this is story is also starting to run out of ideas but I don't want to put on hold or discontinue because I know a lot of people enjoy the book and I honestly do to.

Ok next up my Oneshots, started on Dec. 7 and is still being written. It has 19.5k reads with 741 votes.

I love every single oneshot I have posted, their all unique in their own way since I tried not to copy off other people, but I really do like all the oneshots I have posted so far for it.

Now, the only story on my account that isn't beeduo is Platonic Love and Crime. Started on Dec. 22, I might continue but Im not sure yet, and has 193 reads and 25 votes.

This is probably the least popular but it's understandable on why, because it's not beeduo, it's about me, my platonic partner on Discord Stranger and some other people too, I really enjoy it, I wanted to test out some gore stuff on it and it was just a original story I have on my account.

Ok Dragons and Love, started on Jan. 16 and is still going, it has 376 reads with 36 votes.

I know I said I would update it and then not update it, but I just have other stories and just didn't want to watching the movie to write it but I promise to write more for it!

Finally the lastest story i've been working on is, A War of Destruction, the threequel to Dancing under the stars, just started on March 1. With 775 reads and 54 votes.

I am loving the way this story is turning out, and I am just so excited to see what will be in store for the book and I hope you guys are too.

If you haven't read some of these you should, I've worked hard on all of these, but you don't have to if you don't want to.

Edit- I totally forgot about Forbidden love woops, now, this has 3.4k reads and 134 votes, its my completely original story that I have and it's one of my faves.

Now, I've been thinking about this for awhile but I wanted to be a little more open with you guys, and don't worry, it was my own decision.

Now I wanted to say my real name.

Now please be nice to your beloved author, don't be mean or I will just like idk leave the platform.... Im joking but please just be nice.

Now meet your beloved author.

Hullo, my name is Eliza but please call me Liza, aka Coolmine.

If you can please keep my name in my stories and don't comment it in other peoples stories when referring to me and I would like you guys to still refer to me as Coolmine but if you want you can use my real name but use whatever, I don't care.

Now since I need some more complements and want you to know more about me.

Im in sports, I never said what sport, but im on my school dance team.

This is my pics for this year and last year, obviously blurred out my school name but enjoy these photos of me

If you want to see more pics of me, go to insta, there's some more there-

Also, id like to do a QnA so if you have any questions just comment them here and I will try my best to answer them, thank you.

Now I have nothing more to say, soooo have a nice day or night.

Love you, bye!

Also have a cookie and a chocolate bar🍪🍫