Chapter 2

Last chapter

" Let's get on the bus " Daichi said.
" Hai " Everyone answered.
On the bus I sat next to kageyama. We talked for a bit before I got sleepy and fell asleep. In my dreams i was dreaming of playing at nationals and winning with Karasuno. Akashi was proud of me and so was the others too. In the dream they hugged me and i cried.

This chapter

Kageyama pov

That damned boke fell asleep and after a while his head fell on my shoulder. I don't know what he was dreaming of but after a while he started crying, but I got the feeling that it wasn't bad tears. I still worried tho, but I won't admit it to anyone.

After sometime he stopped crying and went back to sleeping peacefully. I do wonder what he dreamed of that made him cry. I'll just ask him about it later when he wakes up. With that in mind I too fell asleep.

__________________________________________________________

162 words

A/n

Short chapter I'm really sorry. But with the stress with all the projects and so going on right now I think I'll stop updating this for a while. When I'm less stressed I'll update. Basically when I have time and feel like it.

Hopefully next time the chapter will be a lot longer. Tho this is supposed to be a rather short story, not that much more than 10 chapters.

Hope you enjoyed and have a good week bye!