"So you heard that they're dating now?" Johnny wondered.

"No, I didn't hear it," Dasom frowned. "I saw it, with my own eyes. Me, Jaehyun, and Taeyong walked in on them as Lily kissed Mark."

"Ouch," Johnny winced. "That's rough... but between you and me, I was actually rooting for you two."

"Wow, thanks dude," she said with a blank expression. "That's so helpful."

"No, I'm being serious," Johnny continued. "Like even now. I'm not saying break them up or some shit, but I genuinely think you're way better for Mark. I've never seen him so smiley and stupid looking as he is when he's texting you or with you."

"Thanks man, but what the fuck am I even supposed to do?" Dasom whined. "I would be a shit friend if I tried to break them up."

"Don't do anything," Johnny told her. "I'd say let things happen naturally if they need to. But don't wait around, you shouldn't be hung up on him. It's gonna be annoying to hear, but Mark is insanely loyal. You should try to move on from him anyway."

"Those are very contrasting things you said right there," Dasom laughed. 

"Yeah, maybe just ignore me," Johnny chuckled.

Before anyone else could wake up, Dasom decided to leave, so she could sort out her own thoughts. It was only once she was already in the subway on the way home that she remembered she left her clothes in Jaehyun's room once again. Once she was home, she texted him about it.

* * *

w00jae

dasom
yo jae i accidentally left my clothes with you again

dasom
i'll get them some other time, just put them away somewhere

jaehyun
you left without saying good morning smh

jaehyun
are you wearing my clothes rn then?

dasom
not anymore, i changed

dasom
but i looked fucking ridiculous on the subway lmfaooo

jaehyun
hahaha

jaehyun
my head is broken dude

dasom
same same

dasom
johnny gave me a pain killer but it wore off now

jaehyun
taeyong just made hangover soup again, you should've stayed

dasom
is mark there with you ?

jaehyun
yeah

jaehyun
ohhh wait i get it

dasom
yeah, exactly

jaehyun
you're not going to avoid him, are you?

dasom
uhhhhhhh

jaehyun
i genuinely think the dude loves having you in his life, avoiding him would only lead to questions from him and you'd be forced to tell him about your feelings anyway

jaehyun
just avoid that situation instead desi

dasom
fuck 😭😭😭