2

Emilia let the music control her body. Everything and everyone seemed to disappear from the crowded club dance floor. Everything except for the warm hand that was still on her midsection, holding her closer and the hard body that kept following her movements. She smiled to herself, thankful for the dark lighting on the dancefloor. This was the first time in a very long time that Emilia felt free. It was also the first time in forever that she had let a man come this close to her.

"You are such a tease," the man drawled from behind, his breath warm on her neck, his voice making her think of midnight and secret whispers in the dark. He was tall. Being 5'9, Emilia was above average female height but she still remembered looking up at him earlier.

Emilia shook her head and turned to him, putting her arms around him and looking up at him. "Am I now?" She asked in a sultry voice, her green eyes flashing with laughter. Alcohol gave her an edge that she did not have when she was sober. It made her more confident and daring. And that is exactly what she had wanted. He screamed danger and she was about to put those flames to the test and see how much they burnt. "But we are just dancing, aren't we..?"

"Max," he supplied as he pulled her even deeper into his arms, his hands going to her waist. "I think you know exactly what you are doing!"

Emilia laughed, her head thrown back. "If I was really teasing you wouldn't have known it. We are just dancing, Max!"

Max shrugged and pulled her closer, causing her breasts to be squashed between them. "So let's dance!" he said as he moved her round and round on the dancefloor, earning him a giggle and a laugh from Emilia.

For the next one hour the couple danced together to all kinds of music-fast and slow-joking and laughing as they did. Even though Max had tried a couple of times to get her name or number, those were two things that Emilia vowed never to share. When finally Emilia decided she had had enough, Max was reluctant to let her go, but finally had to, also decided to call it quits.

"I have let out a dancing monster!" Jean greeted her as Emily finally made it back to the VIP lounge. "I was about to tell the DJ to announce you missing!"

Emilia laughed, "and abandon you to all these wolves?" She said as she took in the room of people. It seemed to have increased from the time she was there. "Not a chance, sister mine. I would like to go to the powder room though and refresh up a bit. I am all sweaty and sticky and sober!"

Jean chuckled and pointed to a door just on the side of the bar, "only you would use words such as powder rooms to mean restrooms. Right through that door and then to your left. I will be sitting right there," she pointed to the black seat close to the floor to ceiling window.

"Great! I will be right back!" Emilia skipped to the room. She was now completely sober as she had danced all the alcohol away. She followed Jean's instructions and found herself in a well lit, well air conditioned restroom. It was in black and white, with the basins made from clear glass. Walking to one, Emilia smiled as she found it had a sensor. A great feature to escape from all the germs from those who do not wash their hands properly. Quickly, she leaned over and washed her face. The warm water immediately cooled her skin. Reaching for one of the white linen hand towels that was rolled and placed in a pile, she wetted it and rubbed it across her heated skin on her neck, not stopping the moan that escaped. Her skin had felt so hot, she had forgotten who sweaty people got after dancing. Wetting it again she quickly made work on her arms as well, thanking the heavens that her dress wasn't showing any wetness.

After making quick work of cleaning herself up, she re-applied her makeup before visiting one of the loos. As she was doing her thing, she heard the door opening.

"Did you see the woman he came in with?" one snorty sounding woman asked her companion as they both walked to the faucets.

"He did not come with her, she was here earlier making eyes on Phillip with me right there. Can you believe the audacity!"