"You like that, don't you? You get off on using my body as you please just like I do to yours?" He rasped out. I knew exactly what he was feeling right now. He just wanted to stop the vehicle here in the middle of the road and replace his hand with his hard dick that's making an appearance under the pressure of his tight jeans.

I rolled my hips as I moaned out the words, "Yes, I do. You're mine. I can do whatever I want to with what's mine." I said possessively.

"Damn right." He replied breathlessly.

I came so hard that I was concerned about his leather seat that had no spots on it ever. I was sure it was soaked by now. His fingers remained inside me all the time. He didn't have any intention of taking them out even when we stopped the car in front of a very dashing and expensive-looking suite. I gave him a stern look which he just simply stared with an expressionless face. He never blinked when his eyes were on me.

I sighed and heaved up to pull his fingers out of me. His hand was wet as a cloth. He lifted his fingers to his mouth and sucked on the fingers. His eyes never left mine. The scene was so hot I couldn't think straight. He licked his hand dry and was satisfied.

"I think I'm already full." He commented. I blushed so hard I was sure it was visible.

"Shut up."

After a few minutes more of driving, he finally halted the car in front of an open cafe. It was gorgeous. The natural theme of it caught my eye. There weren't many people here besides the waiters and two couples sitting at the centre tables.

Taehyung parked the car and came to my side to help me get out of the
vehicle. He offered his hand to me with his gorgeous smile that I am in love with. I smiled back and held his extended hand with my left and got out. He intertwined our fingers and started to drag me gently to the back of the cafe after locking the car. Confused, I looked at my surroundings.

"Where are we going, Taehtung?" I asked. He turned his head to me and gave me a flying kiss. I swear I felt my heartbeat pick up its pace.

"Relax, my love." He said with such affection that has me in almost cardiac arrest.

He brought me to the back of the cafe and I am in awe of the most beautiful sight in front of me. It's kind of a garden in here and it's decorated with white lights and a table is placed in the centre of what looks like a circle of decorated trees.

"Wow. You did all of this?" I asked.

"Yes. I wanted to be alone. Just the two of us." He said staring at me with so much love that I could drown in it except it was all I wanted in my love and always will.

"This is beautiful, Taehyung. Thank you so much, baby." I cupped his face in my palms and pressed my lips to his chin.

"I'm glad that you like it, baby girl." He replied while smiling down at me.

"Let's eat now. You must be hungry." He said as he dragged me to the table which was already filled with so numerous items of food that made my stomach growl. Guess I was hungry after all.

____

"So...you're telling me that all this time you've been eliminating those bad people and I know nothing about it?" I asked him in disbelief. As shocked as I am, I still can't help but feel proud of my man. He's really one and only in all the ways possible. The fact that he has been rescuing women and children from horrible things such as sex trafficking and rape and then killing those who are responsible in the worst ways possible is just something as thrilling as it is thoughtful and kind.

The fact that I am in love with a man that's so kind to the innocent people out there that he risks his life every day just to save them has me oozing from the pride that I am feeling right now.

I feel my eyes stinging from the unshed tears. I looked up to see him. He has his head down. My chest feels heavy.

I get up from my seat and go round the table to his side. I slid onto his lap and cup his face in my hands.

"Tae, baby." I pressed my lips gently to his. He thinks that I am mad at him. While it's not as easy to no be mad at the fact that I was unaware of his doings all this time, I know that he had his reasons. My boy was just trying to spare me from the trauma of his unique ways of killing his enemies.

The kiss was gentle at first but after a while, Taehyung deepened it. It became more urgent and hungry. His one hand in my hair and the other around my waist, keeping me pressed against his warm body.

I ran my fingers through his luscious locks which earned a content moan from his chest. The need for oxygen became dire, I pulled away slowly but he still was not done. His lips trailed down my cheek to the crook of my neck and he sucked there. I am sure there would be several marks on the area that I would need to cover tomorrow.

"You are not mad at me, darling?" He asked. He sounded as if he was in pain.

"No, baby. Why would I be? You are doing so good. You are too good for this cruel world, Tae. Too good. You deserve everything and more." The tears finally escape. My heart beating faster in my chest.

"I hope you know that I am so very proud of you, Tae. I am so proud to be in love with the person you are, Kim Taehyung. I love you." I said as I press a deep kiss to his forehead.

He cupped my cheek and stared into my eyes. His own eyes were red with unshed tears. He looked over my face as if memorizing every single feature.

"You do not understand what that means to me, darling. To be capable of making you proud of your love for me is like the goal of my existence has been accomplished. I love you, Emma. So fucking much. And I hope you know that no matter what, I will always be here for you. Loving you. Cherishing you. Taking care of you. Thank you for giving me a reason to be alive. Thank you so much for helping me breathe a little easier. I love you so much, Emma."

"I love you so much, too, Taehyung."

Just like that, we were complete. Under the moonlight, he made love to me. He made love to me until we could see the soft orange rays of sunrise in the horizon.

THE END.