Its implementation Yunnan was right. She happened to pass the stairs when the incident happened, and she really saw that scene with her own eyes—

Wen Chenglang was not satisfied with Mr. Wen's dissuasion, so he pushed the old man out of control. As for Shi Yunnan, he stopped fighting the first time after Mr. Wen appeared to make peace.

It's just that no one expected that Wen Chenglang's push actually sent Mr. Wen to the hospital.

Later, Wen Chenglang put the responsibility on Shi Yunnan, and indirectly triggered a fierce quarrel between Wen Yanfeng and Song Zhiqiu.

After some hesitation, Wen Wanyou, who was a witness, chose to help her mother and brother hide the truth.

It was because of this that the young Wen Wanyou always felt a sense of guilt towards Shi Yunnan. Later, over time, she turned this guilt into strangeness and estrangement.

Until the news of the other party and Luo Lingsheng's flash marriage came out, Wen Wanyou felt resentment in her heart.

Before that, Wen Wanyou always thought that no one knew that she had witnessed the whole thing.

The current Shi Yunnan is not an 18-year-old boy, how can he not see Wen Wanyou subconsciously dodging, he sneered, "It seems that the dodging back I saw at the stairs was indeed you."

Back then, the sudden black cauldron fell on Shi Yunnan, but Mr. Wen never escaped the dangerous period.

Eighteen-year-old Shi Yunnan, no matter how independent and strong, was inevitably flustered and self-blaming in that situation, and did not make a good explanation or counterattack.

Later, when the matter was over, Shi Yunnan didn't want to mention it again.

Today, Wen Chenglang hurts Mr. Wen again with his hands, but Song Zhiqiu still wants to put the blame on Wen Yibei, accusing him of not taking good care of him?

This mother and son really know how disgusting people can be!

Shi Yunnan's face darkened a little when he thought of this.

He stared at Wen Chenglang's cheeks, which were swollen into pigs, and caught a glimpse of his finger joints that were reddened from exertion, "Wen Chenglang."

Wen Chenglang tried to struggle for a while, but couldn't break free, "What are you, what are you going to do? Beating someone in the hospital, yes..."

Before he could finish speaking, Shi Yunnan suddenly slammed up from his chin in the last lap, "I did this last punch for myself!"

Shi Yunnan let go of his hand, Wen Chenglang fell to the ground without any support, and spat out a mouthful of blood.

Probably seeing the blood, Song Zhiqiu's sanity rushed to the edge of losing control again.

She tried her best to break free from the bodyguard's control, and in a hurry, she directly bit the other's wrist with her hand.

You know, professional bodyguards have always been quick to respond and protect themselves.

The moment the bodyguard was in pain, he instinctively threw Song Zhiqiu to the ground.

"what!"

"…mom!"

Shi Yunnan heard the voices of the mother and daughter, and immediately gave the bodyguard a glance. The latter understood it and quickly released the restraint and returned to his companion.

Wen Wanyou quickly ran to help Song Zhiqiu, "Mom, are you alright?"

Song Zhiqiu's hair was already a little messy. She looked at Wen Chenglang, who was rolling on the ground in pain, and pushed Wen Wanyou, who came to help him, away as if she lost her mind.