What Kind Of Future

Woozi's

The both of us are happy to be together, we're childhood best friends turned into lovers.

I love creating music while you love taking photos, we've been planning our future saying that you and I will get married and have kids.

We've been together for 5 years, our relationship still stays strong and I won't deny that were also facing different difficulties but both of us fixes it

After our 6th anniversary, you gave me something. It's a letter from your dream school in England saying that you're accepted as a scholar in their university

I looked at you proudly as I saw your smile, I couldn't even tell you not to leave me alone.

I hugged you as I kept on whispering "I'm so proud of you, babe" "You did a great job" "I love you so much" as you kept on crying on my shoulders, you suddenly let go of the hug and held my cheeks as you gave me a peck on my lips, I smiled as you mouthed "Thank you, Ji"

After a few months, your papers are already ready. I went to your house as I helped you pack your things, I keep on telling you to contact me once you arrived in there as you keep on laughing at how I sound like my mom.

You reached for my hand as you smiled at me "Ji, promise me that you'll wait for me" you said as I held you close and kissed your forehead

"I promise" I said as I gave you a kiss on your forehead "Now, baby promise me that you'll take care in there and always contact me and your mom, promise to always keep yourself safe." you smiled as you looked up to me and showed your pinky finger "I promise" you replied as I also linked my pinky finger to yours.

The day of your flight came and even how much as I love to take you to the airport but sadly I couldn't I had my exams during that day and you keep on telling me not to skip them, you even told me that you will call me as soon as you arrived.

After I took my tests, I know na at this hour you're still on the plane but I don't know why I couldn't feel at ease, I immediately drive to our house and I saw my parents silently crying in our living room while they're making your younger sister calm down.

I approached my mom silently, shrugging the thoughts that something might happen to you,

but as soon as my mom saw me she immediately burst into tears, unknowingly, I started to cry as I looked at my mom confused "Ji..." my mom started as she keeps on sobbing, she held my hand as she told me to stay calm and relax as she will tell me what happened.

I kept on nodding as I reach for her cheeks, wiping my mom's tears. I'm so desperate to know what's happening "Si Sandra..." she stopped again as her tears keep on flowing.

Did something happened? Ano? Bakit kayo umiiyak?

I was so confused but still trying to calm myself

Please... Please what happened to my girlfriend

"The plane where Sandra was" I looked at her, tears flowing out of my eyes as I keep on mumbling 'please tell me'

"The plane... crashed down" my forehead creased with what my mom just said, not knowing if she is telling the truth or lying, I brushed off her hands that are holding mine as I shouted from pain

Pain inside me... Pain that I'm feeling, I kept on screaming as my tears flowed out like a river.

My dad is now back hugging me, comforting me but... But I don't know I just couldn't take it "Please tell me you're joking ma, hindi magandang biro yun!" I shouted as I held my chest so tightly

"MA NAMAN! BUHAY SI SANDRA PLEASE...PLEASE TELL ME THAT THIS IS JUST A PRANK!"

I said as I stood up and started finding hidden cameras inside the house as my dad stopped me "Nak... Jihoon, anak. Sandra is gone" I shook my hand as a reply that I'm not buying that, buhay, buhay yung girlfriend ko, buhay pa yung best friend ko

"Please, Sandra... Labas ka na babe, hindi na nakakatuwa yung biro niyo nina mama..." I uttered as I kneeled down the floor clenching my chest, puta ang sakit.

Ang sakit-sakit!

"Sandra, tama na yung prank... Sabi mo magiging photographer ka pa, you'll exhibit your photos pa diba? You're still gonna say yes to my proposal sands, sabi mo we'll have a grand wedding and that you want to have twins" I said sobbing harder as I said those words, my mom is now giving me a hug "Ma, sabi niya gusto niya pa akong makasama hanggang sa pagtanda. Ma, please tell me this is all a lie, hindi ako magagalit promise" I said begging my mom to tell me this is all just a part of your hidden camera prank but my mom just stayed silent as she keeps on telling me they're sorry.

Sands... hanggang dito nalang ba talaga? Tapos na ba talaga, mahal?

I looked up in the beautiful sky as I let my tears flowed out, I looked at your name as I smiled weakly "Sandra, kamusta ka na? It's been 4 years already since we last saw each other, masaya ka ba?" I asked you as I keep on brushing some fallen leaves around your name.

"Sandra, for 4 years hindi kita nakalimutan, I kept on blaming myself and asked myself 'If pinigilan kita nung mga panahong yun, buhay ka pa kaya ngayon?'" I looked up again to the sky as I keep your image in my mind

"Sandra, I know na hindi mo rin gusto yung nangyari but sobrang thankful ako na nakilala kita, na minahal kita, sobrang dami kong natutunan sa buhay with you, your always gonna be my motivation to write songs. Thank you for being with me since were still babies and till the time na kukunin ka na pala niya. Thank you, I'm sorry. Mahal na mahal, Sandra"

"Stop crying now, hoon hindi yan magugustuhan ni Sandra" I turned my head as I heard that voice, I smiled at her as I instructed her to sit beside me

"I love you, mahal" I whispered as I kissed her forehead and then her lips, she smiled and hugged me so tight and then looked at the sky "Thank you, Sandra. Thank you for letting me love another girl... again" I added as you laughed and nuzzle your head on my neck "I love you more, Jihoon Lee. Sobra!"

Sandra and I are the "Once upon a time" in this love story but she's so kind that she gave me another chance to be with someone that she knew will love me more and take care of me and gonna be my "Happily Ever After"

- special chapter next -

What Kind of Future | SVT Oneshots #5On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara