I'm Sorry

Felicity's POV

My hand was around his throat and I was choking him. I was hurting Oliver Queen. That's when I loosened my grip and backed up.

*Flashback 4 Years Ago*

"Oliver what are we doing here? The whole city's falling apart?" I said as Oliver led me into the empty mansion. That formally belonged to the Queen family. But due to recent events it was now unowned.

"I know." He says after closing the front door and leading me deeper into the open doorway with a sigh. "You need to stay here." He said finally once we had reached the long spacious hallway.

"What!? Why you can't just ask me..." I start without finishing.

"I'm not asking." He said sternly. "I will come and get you when this is all over." He said starting towards the door.

"No." I protested starting to walk towards him.

"Felicity..." he said as he was almost at the door.

"Not unless you tell me why." I challenged he can't just ask me to stay here while he is out there risking his life.

"Because I need you to be safe." He answered turning around to face me.

"Well I don't want to be safe. I want to be with you... and the others unsafe..." I said softly.

"I can't let that happen." He answered. I was confused he never acted like this there was something wrong here.

"Oliver... you're not making any sense." I said putting a hand on his bicep.

"Slade took laurel because he wants to kill the woman I love." He said and I knew that.

"I know. So...?" I questioned

"So he took the wrong woman..." he had said.

"Oh..." was all I could manage to let out.

"I love you"

It was then that I realized what had happened and who I was hurting, the wrong people. Slade Wilson was manipulating me into hurting my friends. Well Slade was going to be surprised. I was not going to let him control me so I got up and looked around the room and saw a cure arrow. I took it, looked at Oliver and without another word I jumped out the window and made my way to headquarters where Slade was. He trusted me so I snapped the arrow and only kept the antidote. I knew how this was going to end but it had to be done because since that day there has been so much stuff going rogue that I knew what was coming, I was not afraid of him. I was not afraid of death only thing was could I face it without backing down? This was my one and only chance to make it right. Slade had given me the Mirakuru strength and manipulated me to do some things that must never be spoken of. This was my chance to set things straight. One thing was sure, one would be cured one dead and I had an idea all planned out, I had to make sure I made the first move. I was not ready to say goodbye, but sometimes you have to. "I'm sorry Oliver." I say softly as a tear is blown away by the wind.