Shayna Baszler. She has been my crush for so long now, I've watched her since her time in UCF and the fact I might have a time to meet her makes it better. This woman was the most good looking person I've ever laid my eyes on and I've always wondered what she was like. Before I get to get further into my mind I reply.

"Oh then I'm most definitely going." I chuckle threw the phone "Well then that's all that I needed I'm glad your coming!" "Yeah yeah I'll see you soon I'll text you when I land!" "Ok love ya bye bye!" "Love ya!" I hear the call end and I rush to buy the next coming plane to New York. It was currently almost 11pm and there was a flight leaving at 11:30 so I bought a ticket and rushed out into the main room. People try to to talk to me and I just say that I really gotta go and it's a urgent meeting and I'll text them later.

The hotel wasn't far and was only a 10 minute walk but was a 30 minute drive to the airport. Walking out of the exit I start heading to the hotel with my hoodie and mask on hoping no one stops me and recognizes me.
☠︎
Thank god no one stopped me while I was walking to the hotel but I finally made it. Walking into the building I go to the elevators and click up.

When the elevator arrive I click the 5 floor and wait for the doors to close. Not to short after they do end up closing and going up to the third floor of the building. It was a painful wait but when the elevator doors opened with a ding I bolted right out of it and went straight to my room. Unlocking the door and dashing in I start to grab all my stuff and pack it all up into my bag.

Double checking the room and bathroom to make sure I didn't miss anything. I look in the mirror of a vanity and smile "I get to see fucking Shayna Baszler." I jump up and down before leaving and locking the room this time using the stairs I grab my phone and text a gc with friends from the WWE in it. It was Rhea, Riddle, and Damian Priest. I met them all at another WWE event that I was invited to and we kinda just clicked together like puzzle pieces.

Y/n
"Hey I just got invited to the evolution event. Are y'all gonna be there?"

I don't expect a immediate answer so I shut off my phone and walk down the stairs to the lobby. Once in the lobby I walk up to the front desk and check out. Walking out of the building I say goodbye and see you later to a few wrestlers who were going to the hotel to get some rest. Going over to my rental car and unlock it. I get inside to start driving to the airport.
☠︎
☠︎
Jumping out of the car and locking it with bags in hand I bolt to the airport. The traffic was worse than I thought it would so it's officially 11:20 and the plane takes off in 10 minutes.

Running into the building I check in and go threw security. I was shaking with fear cause I didn't wanna miss my plane cause I didn't know anything about the event and when it would be.

Finally making it past security I look around for where my plane was and set it as a target when I saw it. Speed walking to it I try to not run into people and shove them. As I get up to the stand I had just made it in time and give her my ticket to board the plane and step threw the hallway.

Rushing over to my seat I put away my bag and scoot into the window seat. Not very long after I feel the plane start up and begin to move. I lean back into my seat and keep looking out the window more excited than ever, I finally have a chance to meet my celebrity crush after all this time. I would see small glimpses of her at other events but never had the courage to speak to her.
☠︎
☠︎
☠︎
After a long flight and a good sleep I was awaken by a ding of the plane and seeing everyone get up to get their bags. I patently wait as the people ahead of me get their bags before I get my own. I grab my phone and look down to see my phone full of notifications like usual and I go over to call  Stephanie. The gc has replied but I decided to look at it later and I begin to call Stephanie. It was about 5am so I would assume she was up planning for the event.