✨Siyappa-4✨ (~All Fandom's)

Start from the beginning

Karan was sitting alone and Tejasswi came there. "Kundrii..." She said softly. Karan didn't look at her. "Tu mujhe bata sakti thi, do you know how scared I was?" He didn't look at her. "I didn't know kab batana tha. It was the task..." She was cut off. "That time it wasn't task nor the show!" He said and she was overwhelmed to see his concern. "Sorry sorry sorry!" She said childishly while he just looked away and smiled. "Sorry Kundrii, next time nahi hoga!" She smiled at him and he melted. "I love her!" He mumbled which she didn't hear, maybe not even the mic could sense it.

They all were ready the next day for the second part of the task. "Hum me se koi bhi kisi bhi haalat me nahi utrega!" They all nodded as Ahaan said and went on their planks. Roshni got all set to torture Avneet badly. Nishant and Pratik went to Tejasswi and threw powder on her. Vishal got warm water to throw on Tejasswi, she was a KKK player dude, they're foolish.

Karan was always around her asking her if she was fine and she was all spellbound by his concern. Vishal came there and dipped a cloth in that water and kept it on her feet. He thought its normal warm water but it was boiling. As soon as he kept the cloth on her feet she winced. Her feet got all red and Umar came there. "Vishal vo boiling water hai!" He shouted looking at the water. "Bhai task hai!" He was all eligible to do that. He kept the cloth on her shoulder and neck and she closed her eyes. Karan was about to go to Vishal but Tejasswi held his hand. "Task hai Kundrii!" Karan wanted but he knew he can't.

Roshni put shampoo on Avneet then made her smell that chilli in pan. "You can do it AVU!" She knew all her team was there to support her.

The buzzer rang and no one from the team came out. They all jumped in happiness winning the task and hugged each other. "Teja tu pehle jaa naha le! Burns hai tujhe..." Umar suggested seeing the redness on her neck and feet. She nodded and left. Karan went with her and gave her the towel and clothes she wanted.

"Bigg Boss chahte hai ki Jasmin, confession room me aaye!" Jasmin looked around. "Abee tu hi hai Jasmin!" Ahaan smacked her forehead lightly and she nodded running to the confession room. She entered inside and Bigg Boss made her sit on the couch. A man came from the gate behind and kept a hand on her eyes. "ALY!" She shouted in happiness and hugged him.

"Kyu aise royi!?" Jasmin chuckled while crying of happy tears. They both went out and Jasmin started dancing. "Mera ALY aa gya!!" She jumped and all chuckled. "Hey Aly!" Tejasswi said and hugged him. "Hello Teja bhai kaisa sab!?"

"All good!" Aly met Karan the next and they got good vibes.

They all were sitting and it was 10 at night when the lights flickered suddenly.

"Bigg Boss light flicker kar rahi hai!" Pratik shouted at the mic but there was no answer. Tejasswi and Karan were sitting when a strong ray of light came on them. "Bigg Boss baby yeh kaisa prank kar rahe ho hum parr aap!" Tejasswi said and laughed.

Here, Karan was waiting for her to get scared and hug him. He looked at her laughing and realized dude, she's a damn tough nut to crack. He just smiled and they all ran outside in the hall. They heard a voice from outside.

The house went all dark and the housemates started running outside. Suddenly, Tejasswi felt a pull. Before she could shout, she was taken.

Similar things happened to Ahaan and Jasmin. The 3 people were pulled inside. The lights came back normally and all came in back. "Teja kaha hai?" Karan asked Siddharth as they were about to sleep. "Washroom me hogi!?" Karan got up and left to find her. But she wasn't in the washroom.

"Karan bhai, Jas ko dekha kya?" Aly asked coming from outside. Karan shook his head. "Ahaan bhi dikhayi nahi de raha!? Yeh teeno kaha gye!?" Avneet came there seeing them. "Kya hua?" She was unaware.