Chapter 20 ( Final)

Start from the beginning

" what is it??" Jennie titled her head.

" I miss you " Jisoo voice only come out as a whisper which jennie barely makes a meaning out of it.

" I miss you so much and it's driving me crazy"

" jisoo..." with a trembling voice, jennie couldn't say anything other than the older girl name.

" I already know the truth and I already taken care of it so please.. please come back to me."

Jisoo trying to smile to hide the pain and offering jennie her shaking hand in a hope that a younger girl would gladly take it.

Jennie looking at jisoo as her eyes brimmed with tears and once again she couldn't say anything.

" I'm sorry... Jisoo" Shaking her head.

" I know you feel bad about what happened, but it's not your fault Jennie ahh.You are a victim just like me. So please stop blaming yourself for what happened. I never hate you for that. I will never judge you for that." Jisoo get closer.

" So please jen.... Please let me in, let me love you. Let me heal your wound" Jisoo held Jennie face, and brush her thumb against Jennie's cheek gently.

Jisoo pull Jennie into her embrace. The gentle I'm-here-for-you or I-know-you-can-do-it hugs. Or even the cheery you'll-be-all-right hugs. Jisoo hug for Jennie would encompass all of those.

Jennie burying her face in jisoo shoulder, She breathe in with her eyes close, wanting to savor the older girl scent. She misses it, she misses Jisoo so much, she missed Jisoo touch. She just miss everything about Jisoo. She slowly open her eyes and she saw hanbin is walking toward them. As he getting closer, Jennie widen her eyes when she saw him pull a sharp knife out of the pocket and was ready to stab Jisoo in the back.

Jennie quickly turn jisoo's body around and took all the knife that hanbin stab with all his strength.

" Jen.." Jisoo shocked with what just happened.

Jennie stumble and fall down into jisoo's arms.

Hanbin drop a knife and look at his bloody hand and shook her head. Seems like he lost his mind already. Students who witness everything shout and calling people for help. Seulgi come running with Irene, she run to kick hanbin in the face.

" Oh my god Jennie" Irene scream.

" That's a relief " Jennie coughed out blood with a smile on her face.

Jisoo holds Jennie and slowly puts her down. Panic rushes through her after seeing her hand that was holding Jennie, have blood.

"Hey, I'm here" Jisoo assured and put Jennie's head on her lap. She pulls her close to her and looks around. The police are rushing and catch hanbin.

"Jisoo....I .. i I have .. something to tell you.." Jennie said between her heavy breathing.

" don't say anything. Ambulance will be here soon. You will be okay" Jisoo cried and hold Jennie's hand. She can't help but let her tear flow out as she looks at Jennie, smiling happily yet sadly.

Jennie shook her head as her breath hitch.

" never once in my life.. time regret for loving you..."

" Please don't say anything anymore... please I'm begging you jen"

Jennie lifted her arm and hold Jisoo's face.

"I'm tired"  Jennie say tiring.

"No please"  Jisoo looks at her tears flowing out uncontrollably.

"Listen to me...just this once? Please?" 

Jennie took out a letter that now covering in blood from her jacket, she give it to Jisoo with her shaking hand.

" Read it when you miss me okay???" Jennie tears roll down.

"I can't... " Jisoo was not able to continue her word as she pulls Jennie closer to her and holds her tightly. 

"I want you to be happy...together with our friends, family" 

"I will" Jisoo nods eagerly as her heart break.

" I ... love you .. Jisoo"

When she felt that Jennie's hand is no longer on her face anymore. Jisoo cried and hugged Jennie not wanting to see her lifeless body.

" Nooo... nOoo .... No please jen, please don't close your eyes. Jen please wake up. Please don't sleep on me like this. Jen please I'm begging you" Jisoo bawled her eyes out, until she passed out next to Jennie.

———-

~~~ Bonus Scene ~~~

Jennie sit behind her desk and pull out a letter. She gripping on a pen tightly, not knowing where to start. Jennie look up and breathe slowly, as she tried to stop herself from crying.

" I never thought I would be writing you this letter. There was a time when I thought our love would stand the test of time and nothing could come between us. Jisoo ahhh, I'm sorry... I'm sorry for everything. Writing this, I already realize I'll regret it forever. However, the joy you brought me was unlike anything I had ever experienced from any other people I have met, and it came at a time when I needed it most. You brought out my best qualities simply by being yourself.  I'm sorry if loving me hurting you so much. I'm sorry for couldn't be there for you when you need me the most. Loving you was like fairy tale and I love every pages of it, but sadly this story is already come to an end and you can start your new page without looking back at the previous one. Meeting you was like a dream to me and it's time to wake up. I love you Jisoo, so much...."

Jennie lose a grip on her pen and broke down. Her weeping sound echo inside her silent room.