Let's Play!

Hello!
I wrote this story for a school project and we only had a few days to finish, so this story isn't that long. One day, I'll edit this to make it better and longer, so stay tuned for updates! :D
~~~
"Lily, come play with me at the park!" whined Luna.
"Okay Luna. I'm coming," groaned Lily. Man, her little sister is so immature. Lily grabbed her sunglasses as she ran out the door.

"Luna, you're going to make my luscious white fur tan. It's so hot this summer! If you want to play, at least go to the park in the winter," complained Lily.
Luna's eyes lit up like she got a magnificent idea. That evil grin of hers spread across her innocent face.
"If you play with me, I'll make you Hi-chew Popsicles!"
Hi-chew Popsicles taste like heaven; like angels mixed the ingredients, and fairies added a magical twist, completing the recipe. Then, they're cast down to the polar bears on earth, where they freeze the mixture into the shape of a popsicle.
"Okay Luna! Let's go play on the bear bars and slides!"

After two hours of fun with Lily and Luna, a tragedy happened.
Lily slid down the slide and--- CRACK! A chunk of ice at the bottom broke off and splashed into the ocean along with her. Luna watched as the waves submerged Lily's entire body, and she wasn't seen again.

"Lily, where are you? Come back! I'm so sorry!" cried Luna. She broke down and started forming an ocean of her own tears.
Her parents heard her bawling and ran out to see what was wrong.

"Lily's---she's---she's---" Luna stammered as she pointed toward the ocean. Her parents seemed to get the message and stared wide-eyed in horror and shock.
Oh, what had Luna done? Maybe Lily was right; they should've stayed home after all.