Dreamnap "Luxurious Thighs~"

Start from the beginning

Dream: "What th- how did- ugh, t-that's not fair- I must've tripped 😒"

Sapnap: "Yay!! I'm stronger than Dreaaaam!!"

Sapnap gave the boy on top of him a tight hug, ensuring that he couldn't escape his grasp.

Dream: "...You're not gonna let me go, are you?"

Sapnap: "Nope🧡"

The two boys just laid there, in Sapnap's bed, in each other's arms, and stayed like that for a few minutes. After a short while, Dream felt Sapnap's grip begin to loosen; he was falling asleep. The Texan's arms were now in a loose hold around Dream's torso, and his legs had gone limp.

Dream: "Sap, you asleep?"

Sapnap: "..."

The blonde could hear the faint breaths that the brunette was taking, assuring him that he was now asleep. The Floridian attempted to lift himself from the Texan's grasp once he felt his body go limp, but became distracted by the smaller boy's sleepy look. Dream admired Sapnap's sleeping body. He stared from his beautiful curly hair, to his handsome, soft face, and all the way to his legs. Specifically, Dream was now staring at Sapnap's thighs. The smaller boy's shorts were lifted above his thighs slightly, revealing their paleness. They looked so soft, yet they were toned. Dream shifted himself so that he was now laying to the right of Sapnap, on his side, facing the smaller boy. The blonde rested his head on his hand, being propped up by his elbow, and stared at Sapnap's thighs with curiosity. He wanted to feel them. He wanted to squeeze them and watch his handprints fade from pink to white on the skin. However, Dream knows that consent is key, and besides- Sapnap might think he's weird for wanting to touch his thighs- and he didn't really want to have that conversation... Yet...

Dream laid there for a few more minutes staring from his phone to Sapnap's luxurious thighs every once in a while. Suddenly, Dream felt pressure being applied on his torso. The blonde looked down and saw Sap's left thigh wrapped over his body. Dream's face immediately flushed a bright pink, his stomach filling with butterflies, and his phone dropped from his hand. The taller boy was perfectly still- being too afraid to move and cause the smaller boy to wake up. What would the brunette do if he woke up and saw this little display? God, what would he say?? Dream didn't know what to do. A moment after Dream's internal crisis, Sapnap moved again- this time now fully on top of Dream, straddling him. The blonde forced every blood cell in his body from traveling to his dick, and he tried his best to keep his mind clean of dirty thoughts. He couldn't. Dream was now incredibly hard underneath his best friend, who's thighs were wrapped around him.

Dream: "Fuck." *He half whispered to himself*

The blonde slowly and gently reached for Sapnap's hips in attempts to lift the boy off of his groin. He really hoped he wouldn't wake up; he'd die of embarrassment if he did. Dream gripped Sapnap's hips and started to push him off of his torso, being careful with his movements. Finally, the Texan was now on Dream's right on the bed- but suddenly, he gripped onto Dream yet again. Dream was incredibly startled by this quick motion from the sleeping boy. He knew Sapnap was athletic and had good reflexes, but this was.. This was honestly insane, considering their situation.

Dream: "God damnit, Sapnap." *He whispered again*

Time for plan B. The Floridian's right arm and chest were being clung onto by the sleeping Texan, so Dream had to try and pry him off again. The blonde slowly reached his left arm to Sapnap's right arm grabbing at the collar of his shirt. His grip was tight; it would be difficult to loosen. Dream squeezed one of Sapnap's fingers gripping his shirt collar, and gently pulled it off. One by one, he did the same with the rest of Sap's fingers, until finally his hand was removed from his shirt. The blonde then tried to wiggle his right arm out of the brunette's other grip, which was a little more difficult. You'd think after this much movement he'd be awake by now. Since Sapnap hasn't woken up thus far, Dream decided to be a little less cautious, and just slid his arm out of Sapnap's grasp quickly. He didn't wake up.

Now that Dream was freed from Sapnap's grasp, he could finally deal with his problem.. The tall boy stared down towards his crotch and saw his raging boner. He sighed and chuckled, cursing under his breath.

Dream: "Fuck... I'm pathetic.. Getting all excited over my best friend.."

Dream left the room and went straight to the bathroom and locked the door behind him. He looked at himself in the mirror; his face was all red and sweaty. He looked needy. He is needy. Dream sat on the small rug on the floor Infront of the sink and got straight to work. The blonde pulled his shorts down, then his boxers, and immediately, his cock sprung free from the restrictive clothing. Dream groaned feeling the cool air hit his dick. There was already pre-cum forming at the tip. The blonde wrapped his hand around his cock and began stroking it. He thumbed at the tip, and rubbed his fingers along the underside of his dick. He imagened how it would feel to shove his dick in between Sapnap's thighs- how tight the smaller boy could make them.. Dream then imagined what it would feel like to be crushed by those beautiful thighs.. The boy cringed at his own thoughts. Dream imagined how Sapnap would stroke him.. Would he tease him, or show no mercy?... The blonde then remembered those few times where he accidentally peaked in on Sapnap when he was "having fun" playing with himself. He remembered his cute little moans and whines as he fingered himself.. The way he gripped his thighs as he jacked off.. The way his thighs would bounce when he rode his lime green dildo.. Such a strange color, but Dream didn't think much of it.. Sapnap was all he could think about. Whilst thinking about Sapnap, Dream was begining to unravel. His hand sped up it's motion, and his dick was leaking even more pre- cum. He was close. Just a few more strokes, and he would cum.

Dream: *he moaned softly* "S-Sapnap... Ffuck.. Such pretty.. Thighs.. Fuck.. Wanna fuck em'.."

Dream's moans were starting to become more audible as he was reaching his climax. His hand was stroking his cock in all the right spots at an inhumane speed. He kept moaning Sapnap's name- probably loud enough for him to hear him. The blonde's legs began to shake, his cock began to throb, begging to release it's fluids, until finally- he came into his hand and onto the floor.

Dream: "fUcK-" *he scrambled to grab a tissue to clean up his mess*

Once himself, and the floor, were cleaned, Dream got dressed and opened the bathroom door. However, as soon as he opened the door, a familiar face greeted his own. Dream went pale as he saw Sapnap. Did he hear him say his name?? Why was he blushing??

Dream: "H-Sapnap? Y-you're awake.. How'd you sleep??" *He scratched his hand nervously*

Sapnap: *He swallowed* "G-good.. I uh.. I heard you call my name? You ok?"

Dream: "What? I didn't say anything.." *He tried his best to not give away his previous activity*

Sapnap: "..Oh.. Maybe I was dreaming.."

Dream: "Mm.."

There was an awkward silence before Dream spoke again.

Dream: "Soo.. Are you gonna let me through, or...?"

Sapnap: "Oh! Sorry, my bad!" *He moved out of the doorway*

Dream: "No problem"

Dream went down the hall to his room, and closed his door. Sapnap stood in the hall, staring in the direction Dream just went. His face was pink, and his heart was pounding.

Sapnap: 'Did I hear that right..? Did he say he wanted to.. F-fuck my.. Thighs..? 😳😳🤒'

To be continued...