~3~

Back to Saturday (the present) when  mineta received the cherry blossom twig.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mineta pov ~

Once I reached the comman room I heard someone talking.

"So did you do it?" I heard someone say, it sounded like kirishima.

"*sigh* yeah,but I still think it was pointless,I still think it was a bad idea, but I guess I can't do much now except keep moving forward.

That time it sounded like Bakugou,but it sounded more softer and quite,not like his loude & yelling voice.

Once I reached the room kirishima turned facing in my direction.

"Oh,hey mineta" kirishima said in his cheery voice.

"Hey kirishima,how you doing?" From the  corner of my eye I thought I saw Bakugous body stiffen up, but I just brushed it off.

Me and kirishima started chatting,Bakugou later exude him self,before he walked away I stopped him.

"Bakugou wait" he stopped  walking, but  his back was still  facing me.

"Yeah?" He said Turning his face partly looking at me.

"I wanna thank you again for Sticking up for me." I said  with a smile.

He gave a smirk that gave me a weird feeling for a secent"No problem" he said then walked off.

'w-what was that?' i Thought looking at the floor.

Bakugou pov~

'Damn, I thought I wasn't gonna survive in there' I thought to myself.

Once reached my room.i shut the door,I laid down and putted one of my arms over my eyes.

*sigh* "why is this so damn hard? and just to make it harder kirishima told that I should do this like every school day or at least two or three on random school days a week or until I finally confess to mineta." I said to no one particular.

~Time skip to Monday before school and still Bakugous pov~

I was walking down the dorm hallway. I was about to reach the elevator,until I heard someone calling my name. I looked to see mineta walking to me.

"Hey Bakugou,wanna walk to school with me?" he asked smiling a little.

"Sure" I answered,as we entered,I was about to press the button to the main floor,until I  bumped in another hand also reaching for the button.

"O-oh,I'm so sorry Bakugou, I wasn't paying attention." He said blushing a little of embarrassment.

"It's fine,don't worry about it." I said in a calm voice,but it's the opposite of what's going on in my head.

'OMGosh,OMGosh,OMGosh'

We finally reached the main floor and headed out,I was talking to my self in my head.

'Damn, I was hoping to walk alone to school by myself and put the next letter In his locker before anyone arrived.'

Mineta pov~

I got that weird feeling again after that little incident in the elevator,I just wish I knew what it was.

As we were walking down the street to school I started to wonder if I was gonna get another letter from this "secret admirer" I wonder if it was from the same person who left me that Sakura stem last Saturday morning.

As we entered the school me and Bakugou went our separate ways, i looked in my locker to see no letter, maybe I'll receive one after school? Well I'll just have to wait to find out.

Half of the day was over and it was time for lunch. I was a little nervous thinking that Monoma was gonna pop out like last Friday. As I walked I felt someone tap my shoulder making me jump.

"Oh,sorry mineta,I didn't mean to scare you."

As I looked behind me I saw that it was Bakugou.

"Oh,hey Bakugou, it's ok" I said while rubbing the back of my head.

"Is something bothering you? If so, you can always tell me"

"Uh,well, I guess I'm just a little paranoid of the Monoma thing last Friday." I said looking down.

Bakugou pov ~

That son of a bitch,how dare he scare this beautiful human being,I'm gonna beat the shit out of him if I see him again.

"Well,if you want,I could always walk with you if it'll make you feel better."

"W-what?" He said looking at me with disbelief "but why?"

"Well,because I don't like people being ass holes to my friends"

"Y-you think of me as a friend?"

'Damn,how can this guy be so damn cute?' I said to myself.

Well, yeah,I mean you're an ok guy,so why not?

"Well,ok and thanks"

As i walked with mineta, something just hit me. If me and him start hanging out then it's gonna be like impossible to give him these letters.

'Shit'

Once we reached the cafeteria,me and  him went our separate ways.

"Hey bakubro" I heard kirishima once I  reached the "Bakusquad" table.

"Hey kirishima, I need to talk to you,it's  important"

"Sure dude,we'll be back guys" he said to the group"

"See you later babe" kirishima said giving kaminari a kiss.

I wish that was me and mineta.

We walked away to something more private. "What's the problem bro?" Kirishima said with a confused look on his face.

"I think I kinda fucked up,because well as I was walking to lunch i saw that mineta looked kinda scared,because of the Monoma thing last Friday and I kinda offered to walk with him with him till he feels better."

"But ain't that a good thing? You'll get closer with him." Kirishima said, still looking confused.

"No,because if he's gonna be around me then I can't give him the letters."

"Oh,well after you write them I could like  "send them" for you,so you could hang out and get closer to him,also it would help him think it's not you."After that I was a little shocked.

"You'd do that for me?" I ask him.

"Of course, you get closer to him and you can still (secretly) tell him things,so I think it's a win-win." He said with that stupid smile.

"Thanks man" I said feeling at ease.

'No problem,helping out a friend is a manly thing to do."

After that,we walk back to our table.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry that it long,I get carried away when writing this.

Till next chapter.