"why do you want me go there with you?are you gonna murder me and burie me there?" taehyung asks,it's just frustrating how out of the blue jeonguk wants his company, though he didn't realize how casually and carelessly he was talking with the cruelty king jeon jeonguk.

something is off, I'm sure he gonna murder me

taehyungs thoughts were uneven and jeonguk could only laugh on it because taehyung looked like a scared small puppy.

"we are just going to see how and what setup we should make, and i thought may be you could help us with some sort of ideas" he nonchalantly says

"and yes i won't kill you and burie you there, because we won't be alone. Crew team will be there---- I need to look for some other chance" he says and taehyung gulps, believes his word because jeonguk is capable of anything--- even murder.

while the CEO tries to supress his laugh and turns around.

they both were not acting as their self, jeonguk laughing and taehyung talking way too much was odd.

tae needs to get his pendant at any cost, he sighs as he debate with his own self, he's not scared of course not, it's just he doesn't want to go anywhere with the ceo but he was left with no choice

"okay----- but i want my pendant back" taehyung pleads, eyes hopefull as he look at the CEO who's staring taehyung back.

"I promise I'll give you back" Jeonguk says and taehyung has no other way but to believe him, though he doubted what if not? then what he would do?he was thinking for some other way or atleast he should have a proof of jeonguk words, he was deep in thought oblivious how close jeonguk was standing, eyes boring in his frame, he only brought down from his train of thoughts when the jeonguk cleared his throat to get taehyungs attention, startled with their close proximity.

"tomorrow 5:30 in the morning, Yugyeom will pick you up from your place" he whispered, without hearing models answer he was already towards the door,and like a gust of wind he flew like he was never even in the room.

taehyung breath out, still processing the scenario that passed few seconds before, he sighs as he sit on a chair, rubs his face with his palm in frustation, life is reall taking tool of him, nothing is falling in his favour.

As if universe hates me

a soft knock on the door made him whip his head and saw a face peaking through it.

"you didn't change? you have an interview schedule hyung, come on be quick we'll be late" Yeonjun says as he drags him self in, taehyung shuts his eyes.it really slipped out from his mind he sighs in disappointment. he nodded his head and rose on his feet

"give me two minutes" he whispered loud enough to let yeonjun hear, who nodded and left the room saying he would be waiting outside.

taehyung was quick to get into his comfy clothes, as the interview was for magazine so he didn't really need to worry about his clothes or appearance.

like that with storms of thought and odd feeling that he felt every now and then on recalling the scene with jeonguk he couldn't understand what is he feeling, it was frustrating to the point where he wanted to pull his hair out and shout from the top of his lung.
he wanted his pendant now, he wanted to hide it somewhere to avoid any such deal he had to make with jeonguk.

even if just a small pendant but for taehyung it holds the value which he couldn't define, precious, above from all.

                             ******
Content,content smile that he was wearing all way from his office to back to jeon mension, he wanted to meet his mother and if luck meet he would avoid his who has been avoiding the same ever since their last meet, two days before.