✨Siyappa-3✨ (~All Fandom's)

Start from the beginning

Before they could even have a conversation, Farah Khan came there. They were all called to the garden area. "Hello ma'am!" They all cheered. "Hello-hello, mai yaha aap logo ko rankings dene aayi hu, abhi tak ke show ke hisaab se..." Farah Khan told them.

They all looked at the ranking system and it had 15 seats. "Ma'am hum toh 9 hi hai." Tejasswi asked her seeing the number of steps it had.

"Teja, tum logo ke liye 9 positions hai, uske baad ki paanch (5) dekhte hai." Farah Khan gave them the hint. "Ab aap log apne hisaab se rankings parr khade ho jaye." They all were fighting for the first or second place.

"Chaliye aap logo ke hisaab se toh aap log saare 1st ya 2nd ho, ab mai batati hoon. Ab tak ki 4 hafton ki journey me, 9th parr hai Nishant. Nishant tu OTT me bhot accha tha, yaha aakar tujhe pata nahi kya ho gya hai."

Nishant stood up on the 9th. Farah made everyone stand on their positions. It was only Karan, Tejasswi and Umar left now. "So ab ulta karte hai, no. 1 parr mai rakhungi Karan ko, he has played an amazing game as yet." Karan was shocked while Umar and Tejasswi were genuinely very happy. They hugged him and he stood on 1st. "2nd parr aaja Teja, mujhe kabhi nahi laga tha mai yeh kahungi..." Tejasswi cutely grumped and went to stand. Her dress was heavy so Karan helped her stand. Umar stood on the 3rd.

"Ab aap log smjh toh gaye hi honge ki yeh 6 steps aur kisliye hai." They all nodded as they knew it was wildcards. Farah didn't welcome anyone as yet and they all went inside.

"Toh ab aap logo ko smjh aa hi gya hoga ki aane wale hai wildcards, so let's meet them here." Salman said on the stage, the housemates had no idea about it.

"Uh no, we're going to meet them right inside the house. Milte hai aapse next week tab tak ke liye good night." Salman ended.

"Night-suit dede!" Tejasswi shouted from the washroom. "Nahi!!" Karan teased her. "Dede Kundriiiii!!!" She gave him a nickname. He was so flattered, he gave her the night-suit and went to the bedroom. Jasmin gave him a teasing look while all others awwed.

"Tejasswi gives so cute nicknames isn't it?" Karan said making the topic light and common. Ahaan gave him a teasing look again. "Yaar aap toh mat do yeh look." Karan whined and Ahaan rolled his eyes.

Pratik, Nishant and Shamita sat with Avneet and were talking normally. Avneet was a good friend of that side since that task happened. Siddharth and Avneet had 2 big fights already and Karan had stopped them. They didn't like each other, it was clear.

They all were sitting and discussing about their lives. Ahaan, Siddharth, Tejasswi, Karan, Jasmin, Umar sat together. They were very strong as a team and also individuals.

"My family has my mom and dada." Siddharth told smiling. "Nice, tu dad ko miss karta hai?" Tejasswi asked caressing his back. "Nahi, kyuki mai kaafi chota tha, mere liye meri mom aur dad dono mummy hi hai." They all changed the topic not to make it sad more. "Tujhe tere ghar wale kaise jhelte hai Teja?" Ahaan and Karan teased her. She whined. "Like mere ghar me toh Pra hi pampered hai."

"Pra kon?" Ahaan didn't know. "Pratik, mera chota bhai." Ahaan nodded. "I live in a joint family. Maa, dadi, chachi, chachu, Kartik, Sonu."

"Wow dada, meri toh nuclear family hai, I want to meet a joint family." Tejasswi said excitedly. "Aur vo aapki best friend?" Umar asked. "Yeah vo bhi bilkul family hai, Ishqi." He said smiling.

"Naam me hi Ishq hai, haaye!" Jasmin said dreamily and all chuckled. "You so sound like my brother Kartik." All giggled.

They all looked at Karan who wasn't laughing but was in his thoughts and tears were clear. Tejasswi looked at him intently. She caressed his hand and he came out of his thoughts. "You fine Kundrii?" She asked looking into his eyes. He wiped his almost flowing tears and nodded.