Chloe narrowed her eyes, "Alya, you don't have a crush on Felix, do you?"

Alya shook her head, "You guys know that I have— Marinette. Who's that behind you?"

Marinette gasped and turned to see a blonde behind her. She quickly disconnected the call.

˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗

An imaginary lightbulb appeared over Felix's head.

He had just gotten the perfect idea.

Marinette didn't like him. That was obvious.

She liked Adrien. Adrien wasn't in town. Felix could be Adrien.

Then Marinette would fall in love with 'Adrien' and Felix would reveal himself later.

She'd realize that she did fall for Felix and ditch Adrien and fall for him.

He smiled to himself and texted his mom that he was going for a walk.

He looked around Adrien's closet for a spare outfit. When he found it, he tousled his hair.

Then he sprinted outside before Nathalie could see him.

As soon as he was a block away from the Agreste Mansion, he took a deep breath and walked to the bakery.

He had a fake smile to hide his nervousness.

He swung the door open, "Hello Mr. and Ms, umm Marinette's parents,"

He mentally smacked his forehead. He sounded so stupid.

They weren't surprised to see him, they just told him that Marinette was in her room.

Felix opened the trapdoor to see Marinette laughing with her friends. He didn't say anything, he stared at her with a dazed expression.

"Marinette, who's that behind you?" Alya asked.

Marinette closed her laptop and turned to face him. At first, her eyes were angry, but when she saw Adrien, they softened.

"Adrien! I thought you left!" she said in a surprised voice.

Felix thought back to the script that he'd made.

"I-I came back for—" he mentally shook his head. "Marinette, I was just uh coming to say that I'll be staying! I won't be at school or anything, but I'm staying!'

Marinette didn't notice his odd behaviour, she just nodded her head.

"Well, I've got to go! Bye!" he said with a red face. He ran out of the house as if a lion was chasing him.

He stopped at a bench, took a deep breath. He never realized how difficult it was to talk to her.

As Adrien, maybe he felt more inclined to match the way she spoke. Plus, he had just arrived, there was no time for crushes. He was just going to help Marinette out. No feelings involved.

omg sorry for not updating. I thought I posted this but it was saved as a draft. 

well, anyways it's here now. 

Lol, hope you enjoyed, the reason why I chose the song "bad idea" is pretty self-explanatory. Because Felix had a bad idea

Anyways, have an amazing day and updates will be coming soon.

- luklovely

Alsooooo, very unrelated but I just wanted to show you guys this thing I made just now. 

It's a collection of my favourite things/people/ships. It's very random, but umm...

(very outdated, there's tons of ppl missing and people that i don't listen to/watch anymoer)

- Edit - 

I just realized that I forgot to add Marichat on here......

oops?