"what you don't know is that... the lollipop contains the very medicine that keeps baby alive" roy says. "Miles, you have to fight him! You can't just wait for every problem to solve itself." Mika yells at him.

*STRANGER APPROACHING*

"All right, test over!" Ray says. "See? The problem solved itself. Feels good to be right." Miles said. The chairs and desks come up and we sat down. "HELLO?!" A female voice yells. Ray opens the door and Miss Shapen walks in. "Oh. Hey, handsome." Shapen says as she walks around. "can we help you?" Ray asks. Depends you know any good lookin' guys with low standards?" Miss Shapen says. "Wait, Aren't you you a teacher at Swellview Junior High?" Mika asks.. "Miss Shapen??" I questioned. "I was. But Swellview Junior High and I both decided that it was time to part ways." Miss Shapen says. "so you got fired." Chapa said.

"Bingo! Anyway, I work for the city now. Sharona Shapen, School Inspector, see? Gotta make sure every school in Swellview has a license. And according to my records... you ain't got one." Miss Shapen says. "Well can we get one?" Ray asks. "Maybe. But you gotta past my test!" Miss Shapen says. "I can past your test! Anything. Give me your test, I'll past it. You got this." Mika says standing up. "Not you smarty pants!" Miss Shapen yells. "Thank you. I like your too." Mika says. "what is going on." I said chewing on a burger. "Yea I'll bet ya do. They're bucci. This whole school needs to past my test. You kids, the water supply, your hot teacher... I need to conduct a thorough investigation of this school right now or I'mma sssshutin' it down." Miss Shapen says

"weee... cant take the test today." Mila says. "cuz' we going on a field trip." I say for her. "Where to?" Miss Shapen asks. "A field" Miles said. "Can I come?" She asks. "Did you get your parents signature?" Mika says. "No, my parents are ashamed of me." Miss Shapen says

"Same here!!" I say giving Miss Shapen a fist bump. "Alright then. Well have a nice day." Ray says pushing her out. "I'll be back tomorrow! And I better see some teaching. And some learning. Some Phys Ed. Some Drivers Ed. I wanna see allllll the Eds! And if I don't... I'm sssshutin' it down." Miss Shapen yells. "IF YOU WANNA SEE EDS GO TO EDSVILLA YOULL FIND A LOT OF EDS!!" I yell at her. "We better finds some eds." Ray says looking at us.

(The next day.)

That's what your wearing^^ minus the chokerMiss Singl- Shapen rang the doorbell

Miss Singl- Shapen rang the doorbell.

"...and now you know everything Albert Einstein knew." Ray says opening the door. "well here's miss cant keep a man." I say disappointed. "Oh hello. Whatever brings you to our modest and totally real school?" Ray said. Cool your toots, Fancy boots. It's ain't real 'til I says it's real. Now let's blast some school inspection music and get this done." Miss Shapen says playing whatever music this is. We did everything. History, math, science. And idk. "Well that's it. You all failed." Miss Shapen says. "OH COME ON!! I HAD TO PUT ON A CORSET FOR NOTHING?!!" I yell. "you look hot in it tho!" Chapa says blushing. We both blush from this. Why? Idk.