Meeting Chapa's Girlfriend!?

Y/n's POV:
I just got super powers are set myself on fire, and make things out of lave and fire . It doesn't hurt at all. I was walking into S.W.A.G school. Once as I did I hear schwoz.

"We have someone new coming today" Schwoz said. And I hear groans. I walk in and say "Same as always. Right schwoz?" "Babe!?" I hear I turn my head and see Chapa. "Oh my flipping god! Chapa!" I say as we ran to each other and hug. "Is that Y/n you've been talking about?" I hear a boy say.

"Yes it is. She is my girlfriend." Chapa says as she wraps her arm around me. ."Well hello Y/n. Nice meet you, I'm Mika!" Mika said. "Well hi, and schwoz in that drink you gave me. It gave me powers." I said to schwoz. "What kind of powers?!" Schwoz said. "can set my whole body on fire. And I can make anything out of fire or lava." I said. "Really!?" I hear a boy say. "Yes. And you are?" I said. "I'm Miles. And that is Bose." Miles said as he point at a dude wearing a shirt as pants. "Chapa is that dumb one?" I asked. "Yeah, now. Come on and come s-" She said until someone cut her off. "I HEAR Y/N!" I see ray runnimg towards me. "RAY!! SHUT UP! Now talk calmly sad man" I said. "Sorry. But I'm glad your back! Yessssss!" He said hugging me. "Hey! Hey! Back up man." I hear Chapa say as she pushes ray off of me.

"It's okay Chapa." I said. "Whatever. And plus how do you, ray and almost bald man know each other?" Chapa asked. "Well My mom was friends with schwoz and ray used to babysit me. But when ray became a hero and schwoz as his assistant. We really never seen each other in a while." I said. "How come you never told me?!" Chapa asked. "I thought they did!" I said. "Well they didn't. SCHWOZ! RAY!" She yelled. "Chapa calm down." I said. "Okay. Fine." She said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words: 359