𝟎𝟎𝟏

Atsushi left out a lazy sigh as he heard his doorbell ring, getting up slowly to answer it. It was his day off so he hadn't done much apart from watch tv for once.

To the weretigers surprise, there stood Akutagawa at his door. Akutagawa held a troubled expression on his face with a tint of red on his cheeks. "Akutagawa?!" Atsushi screeched out in confusion. Not answering, the boy in front of him had shoved a bouquet of roses in the white-haired boys' face. "..flowers?" Atsushi asked, looking at the flowers with a small smile. Akutagawa didn't seem to notice the small smile on his face and his face began to show regret.

"Do you not like flowers or something?.." he questioned, his nerves driving him insane. Atsushi was quick to reply, "No, no! I like flowers a lot—especially roses! I just..wondered why you'd bother to visit me with no apparent reason". "..I obviously visited you to give you the flowers, jinko." "Huh, really?" "I said that didn't I?..".

After a moment of silence, Akutagawa backed away from the white-haired-boy's door slowly only to be pulled back by the boy himself. "Since you came especially, you can come in as long as you don't attempt to kill me" Atsushi offered, a smile tugging at his lips. The black-haired-boy said nothing before nodding in defeat and following his (somewhat) crush inside.

Atsushi and Akutagawa sat on the couch/sofa for a minute before Atushi spoke up, "Hey can I tell you something?..". "Yeah" "right uhm..this is pretty awkward and all but I need to tell you anyway" "spit it out, jinko.." "alright, alright! I—I'm in love with you". Atsushi  cringed at his wording, hoping Akutagawa wouldn't think he was disgusting. Akutagawa's eyes widened and he went slightly red. "It's just, I don't know how to explain it..your really sweet, even if you don't show it much. Plus, you look so great all the time—" Atsushi started before noticing Akutagawa's completely-red face.

"I-I'm sorry I'll stop!" Atsushi scrambled, hiding his face in his hands. As he hid his face in his hands, he felt a warmth cling onto his back slightly. He immediately looked to see what the warmth was, being met with a very-red Akutagawa. "..shut up jinko, I love you too"