he walked down the halls, eventually reaching the hallway leading to her room. he could already see in the distance a tiny samoyed waiting patiently by the door.

"Mochi?"

this only earned the Fushiguro a small whine.

something was definitely wrong.

"(Y/n)?"

Megumi slowly reached for the door and slid it open. he was greeted with complete darkness despite it being the middle of the day. he stared with wide eyes.

"(Y/n)?"

he walked in a few steps.

*SLAM*

the door behind Megumi slammed shut. he could hear Mochi's barking from the other side echoing throughout the halls.

before he knew it, something grabbed onto him by the waist, lifting him up in the air.

he struggled against the thing wrapped around his waist. he tried grabbing onto it, clawing at it, but his efforts were pointless.

"put me down!"
.
.
.
.
*cough cough*

"(Y/n)?!" Megumi called out, still struggling against the thing's hold.

"Megumi?"

the girl started throwing up. at the same time, the thing holding onto Megumi collapsed, causing him to fall onto the floor.

"you need to leave."

she started coughing again, making the boy walk towards the source of the sound.

"i'm not leaving, you were gone for so long. i was worried. what happened?"

"i-i'm a monster Megumi, don't come any closer."

her voice was shaky and sounded like she was going break out in tears any second now.

Megumi was hurting. he never heard her act like this or say such things. she seemed so curious and hopeful of life.

she was innocent.

"you're not a monster (Y/n), you-"

"i've killed people Megumi," she pleaded.

the boy froze.

(Y/n)? (Y/n) killing people? that's not like her. she would never. she wouldn't hurt as much as a fly.

"(Y/n) it was an accident you-"

"you don't know that," she sobbed.

"if you were a monster, Gojo would've killed you already. but he didn't. you weren't a monster or ever will be..."

"..."

"Megumi please just leave, I don't want to kill you."

Megumi ignored her pleas and continued walking forward. somehow, he was able to finally see her as clear as day.

her hair was white as ever, same with her bright blue eyes. but instead of white sclera, it was pitch black. she had 2 other sets of eyes under them, those also pitch black. to top off the additional pairs of eyes, she also had another set of arms. parts of her body were stained black.

**sclera is the white part of your eye

"(Y/n) it's okay, it's okay, you're okay," Megumi chanted as he hugged the tiny girl who was crying in his arms.

she gradually allowed her 4 arms to wrap around his waist as he gently stroked her head.

she was fearing the worse.

but things felt warm when arms enveloped her figure. she felt relieved.

slowly, the black started to fade. it was disappearing like smoke, disintegrating into thin air. light started to seep into the room from the cracks of the door and screens.

Megumi looked down at (Y/n), only to find her asleep with tears in her eyes, arms still wrapped around him. the black didn't seem to fade from her hands or face. it appeared to be a semi-permanent effect in this different form of hers.

she seemed ok for now.

"(Y/n)! Megumi! are you alright?!"

Gojo busted through the doors with his parents, Tsumiki, and a few maids behind him.

Tsumiki heard Mochi's barking along with the door slam, making her call for help. this lead to calling for Gojo.

"what happened?" the older Gojo questioned as he knelt down to the 2 kids. he stroked (Y/n)'s head who showed little to no response.

"i don't know," Megumi genuinely replied.

the sorcerer sighed, scratching his head as he picked up his neice from Megumi's arms.

he knew things were going to get worst eventually, just not this soon.

"Gojo?"

"hmm?"

the sorcerer halted as he turned his head to slightly face Megumi, his back still facing the child.

"(Y/n)... isn't a monster right...?"

__________________________________________

"things are better left unsaid."

- anon